It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well, I'm not sure on how accurate WMR is on info and I'd surely like to know if any of this in the report can be confirmed in the quote below from anyone that has family/friends in the BCT/Army/Military.

In addition, Army Corps of Engineer sources report that the assignment of the 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team (BCT) to the Northern Command’s U.S. Army North is to augment FEMA and federal law enforcement in the imposition of traffic controls, crowd control, curfews, enhanced border and port security, and neighborhood patrols in the event a national emergency being declared. The BCT was assigned to duties in Iraq before being assigned to the Northern Command.

source

thx

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'm still not buying it. The 3rd ID combined with every cop in the nation will not be enough to impose, much less maintain any form of martial law.
Interesting times certainly lie ahead, but I'd be really surprised if the future includes martial law...
Just my devalued $.02 USD worth.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I started another thread but I suppose it relates to this in a way, I mean it all ties together.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
dprogram.net...

I found that page.

Bush planning martial law

FEMA sources have told Madsen today that the Bush administration is putting final touches on a plan that would initiate martial law in the event of continuing economic collapse causing massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country

Will they carry off all the people waiting in line for their money.
If people wait weeks to see a movie or the first iPod, the army can camp out with them.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ron Paul's site has a page regarding this as well now.
Ron Paul War Room

top topics

join