It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please lend me your best wisdom!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have been reading different sites all day long. I dont know why, I just felt compelled to...... the first site I went to was titled The Little Book, Key to the Bible. It was suggesting that the Bible was a book about astrology. I am not a big fan of the Bible being looked at from that perspective so I did read it. It was parts of the book... I'd say about 20 pages or so... And not only does it give scriptures, but it makes a lot of sense. I am not, however, saying that its correct. I am still skeptical cause I have heard all my life that the stories of people in the Bible are of actual people and not planets/zodiac houses/ and constellations as this "Little Book" suggests.

Let me clarify some things. I was born and raised in a (pentecostal) Christian home. My parents and I have gone to church all my life. My dad is very much into the Bible and has even interpreted some of the prophesies. (he and I both (along with his mom and grandmother, all of us being first borns) have visions and dreams of death involving family members and all have come true) I have read many of the "End Times" books, Including the kids series of Left Behind.

What i am trying to get at by saying all this is: Both what I have always been taught about the end of time and what this book says ("the Little Book") are both saying the same thing in different contexts. Where the Bible says "famine and war" in a litteral sense, The "little Book" says its not so litteral as it is the Earth will pass through one Zodiac house, the same way it did when the earth began and all is going to happen is that the world starts over. It didnt say the people in the generation of that time would die, but that they would be enlightened. Its hard to explain but easy to understand once read.
I want to know what you guys think. you can email me at [email protected] and please put the subject as "answer to blog" or something thereof so I wont delete as spam....

join