It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Info to Join Masons in INDIA MYSORE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hello Friends,
I am new to this Forum so i dunno wheather this is the best place to post this thread..

but i really need some information about How to join Masons..

I am staying in a City called Mysore in Karnataka State in INDIA..

since i have heard that Masons are widespread everywere accross the world...

and there are many masons in this forum.. please help me here how to join the Masons in my place... i am very much interested and devoted to Join them...

Please help me as soon as possible...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
www.masonindia.org...

Under Lodges, there's some various ways to contact your local lodges, and find one close to you.
Sorry, couldn't find anything more specific.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
"How to join" topics are not appropriate for the Secret Societies forum. My best answer to you is use of Google, local phone directories or information service, or word of mouth.

I must admit that I find your desperation somewhat off-putting. Good luck in your quest. I hope you find that which you seek.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well Thanks Thanks a Lot My Dear Friends... for Helping me in my Quest to find a Masons Lodge in my City..

Finally all your help succeded me in finding a MASONIC LODGE.. Finally all i have to do is to Go Straight and Ask to JOIN ME TO MASONS...

Well as i have said i didn't knew exaxtly where to post this so i created a Thread here.. sorry for the Incovinience..

FINALLY I AM ALMOST THERE IN MY QUEST TO JOIN THE MASONS..

thanks a lot dear friends
i owe you people a lot...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Josh,

I would suggest that the OP wasn't desperate per se but that his syntax is likely that of someone whose first tongue isn't English. To that end, I'd suggest he's doing somewhat better in English than the majority of us would do in his language. /derail

To the OP, Josh's point about "how to join" threads is a valid one. However, since you've found the information you were seeking, best of luck. Bear in mind that once you apply, a committee of investigation will need to be struck to interview you and make sure not only that you are a fit and proper person to be made a Mason but also that your motives for joining are not mercenary in nature.

However, I'm sure that that isn't the case and I wish you well on your journey.

Fitz

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by native3

Hi native3

Good luck in your quest. You may find a forum such as www.lodgeroomuk.com... more appropriate for your needs in this area, thus freeing up this forum to deal with the important but strangely unresolved issues of conspiracies with freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
mind telling me where the masonic lodges are? I mean the one you found?

And also .. could you please guide me to an appropriate thread which talks about freemasonry ..
Because when I first heard about it all I could hear was that its bad and that its a secret society but after coming here and realizing that there are ACTUALLY masons too ,I might have to rethink that .. Id like to go through a post which talks about what exactly freemasonry is ... I know its about helping one another but there must be an explanation to the secrecy and a lot of other things right?.. thank you

top topics

join