It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Days Early

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted but

They Arrived in Shangai

[edit on 13-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
Sorry if this has already been posted but

They Arrived in Singapore

I fear to sound like Scully here, but.

Sorry, James. This looks fake.

1) A ship of this size would cause major panic.

2) It's two days ago, and yet none of the major TV stations have showed this huge event.

3) Where is all the footage from all the cameras and cell phone cameras that all those people have filmed? Shouldn't it be all over the Internet now?

4) The video shows the same crowd, the same angles, the same people. The camera is filming the crowd, but not much of the UFO.

I'm not buying this, sorry.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yeah, I think it was proven to be a fake in the end.

Still, i was a good testbed for what 14th oct might look like

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It's an admitted April Fool's joke. The actual video footage is of "French daredevil Alain Robert scales China's tallest building, the Jin Mao Tower in Shanghai." - from here... www.youtube.com...

The YouTube poster's comments Actually state it's an edited video.

...which had already proven it to be an "April fools" parody video. This doctored video is something you'll only see on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It`s not only fake, if you would have read what the person who posted it said: "This is what Oct 14 may look like. Interesting video...", It was totally put together, they even used an old audio of Glenn Beck doing an interveiw about UFO`s.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If it were over an international airport and hindering air traffic, there would be some report on this other than a youtube video. A LOT of people would see this thing. There's no way there could be a media blackout with as many people that have cameras on their phones.

The video is suspect. It's just a bunch a looped clips of people looking up in the air. The "craft" just looks fake to me IMHO.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
:goes to sit in the corner:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey, it happens all the time. You see something like this and get caught up in the rush. It happens to the best of them.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
this is film footage of the launch/return of the chinese space shuttle with some stuff pasted from independence day.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
As was already stated above, this video is a fake. Here is the proof (for those of you who may need more proof: )

The video is actually from last year and is a story about a "daredevil" dressed in a spiderman costume who was climbinng up the side of a building in Shanghai (hence the reason for the videos shots of the building and the crowd looking up and pointing). The CGI of the UFO was inserted later.

Here is the original source for the video portion of the hoax:
www.youtube.com...

The audio portion of the hoax video was an actual story from TV's "The Glenn Beck Show" on CNN. However, the TV interview was from January of 2007, and they were discussing the 2006 O'Hare Airport incident.

Here is the source of the audio portion of the hoax video linked in the original post:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

A good question to ask about these types of videos is: If you have a battleship sized object that may possibly be from another world, why would you spend so much time on crowd shots? I do not want to see the people, I want to see the craft.

This is obviously some type of commercial or TV program.

new topics

top topics

join