It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't let October 14th divide you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In the words of David Rockefeller:

The best way to destroy a nation is to make them destroy each other.

Ladies and Gentlemen. The October 14th event is dividing us.

Look at ATS, for example: the October 14th event has divided ATS into two fractions: believers and skeptics. People are becoming more and more fanatic about their statements, we are becoming more and more rude to each other and the discussion is becoming more heated up. All over the Internet, people are discussing October 14th with great passion.

Yes, the October 14th event has brought a bigger awareness to the public. But it is also dividing us.

Before, the ATS was a place for all of us who denied ignorance and searched the truth. No matter of our opinions, we stood together.

Now, we talk, shout, insult and argue with each other about something that NONE of us is 100% sure of know will happen.

Perhaps the GFL starships will show up all over the planet tomorrow.

Perhaps Blossom Goodchid is an actress and a fraud and a new version of lonelygirl15 or a new Blair Witch Project.

Perhaps the GFL starships will bring new era of spiritual awakening, enlightment and knowledge to the human kind.

Perhaps the GFL starships will off us in a few hours.

Perhaps the GFL starships will be all about Love, Light and Kindness.

Perhaps the GFL starships will lure us into a trap and gradually take over the world and humanity.

Perhaps the fact that we are experiencing headaches, radio interferences, cell phone interferences, Google Earth Weather anomalies, power blackouts are all related to the arrival of GFL starships tomorrow.

Perhaps the fact that we are experiencing headaches, radio interferences, cell phone interferences, Google Earth Weather anomalies, power blackouts are very usual and we think they are caused by the aliens because we are FOCUSING on it right now.

Perhaps by tomorrow, our planet will enter a new era of enlightment.

Perhaps by tomorrow, NOTHING will happen and we will continue as usual and the life will go on as it always had.

Now, I am both skeptic and believer myself. To be honest, right now, I don't know what to believe anymore.

We've all been silly. We've all been rude to each other. We all have insulted each other in some ways. We all have acted childish in some ways. All of it because of whetever might and might not happen tomorrow.

We are all entitled to have our opinions. But please, everyone. Let us not allow the October 14th event to divide us further. Remember that the original reason we are here is our passion to deny ignorance and to seek the truth. We must all stand together and let us not be divided by the October 14th event.

Whetever will or won't happen - will or won't happen.

The only one thing we all know and feel for sure that in less than 12 hours, we will know the truth.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

We are beings from other planets, who for many eons of your time have been preparing for these days ahead.

I say whoever heads up P.R. for The Federation of Light needs to be fired on the spot. Haven't they ever heard of radio or even email? They have been planning this for eons and this is how they get their message across? Sounds like utter incompetence to me.

sty

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

well, believers ans skeptics will see the same thing in less than 48 hours, and will have the same opinion. my guess:99.9999999999999999 % chance nothing will happen . If something will happe, I guess skeptics will have to admit it was true so no division within 48 hours. Unless the people that invented 14th of October will decide to set up another date , then we go all over again haha

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I've been saying for ages that people will agree to disagree is every aspect of life, everyone is right in their own mind. Everyone IS the most important person in the world and evryone ELSE comes second. That on this site Oct 14th is proving to be a bit of a sticky situation is an understatement.
Will something happen?
Won't anything happen?
Who knows, people are saying yes , people are saying no, people are even saying hope so or hope not..
There are always at least two sides to every story and Oct 14th will be another page in the story of Mankind, it will either be remembered forever or simply forgotten by future generations. This particular day on the ATS website has brought out more than one side to this story. there are the , the yes please's, the no thanks, the I'm scared's , the I'm hopeful's, the I'm welcoming and the I'm laughing at you's.
There have been disagreements every single day and Oct 14th will be exactly the same as every other day, only Oct 15th will tell.
There will ALWAYS be people who predict that the events hoped for on Oct 14th will occur, and you know what? One day they'll be right.
But the thing I find really annoying/ upsetting about human nature is that people will make funny comments about those that believe in something or try to make a mockery because they are scared to believe in something 'unusual' , something that could shake their moral or social cores to the foundations, People don't like change from the comfortable they have got used to , and any change is dangerous and frightening. They therefore try to point and laugh to say "look at them, aren't they silly?" because it takes the eyes off of them and their fears.
So whatever happens Oct 14th just remember one thing people , on OCt 15th look back at the day before and say to yourself " even though I hoped, I feared, I mocked , I disbelieved ( delete as applicable) , Oct 14th brought a lot of us together in one form or another and the day itself was grand. The sun rose, the birds sang ,the day went on, people were born, people died, people loved and lost but Oct 14th will be forever ingrained in memory of a lot of people and I was part of that day".

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
There are several existing threads on the "October 14" topic. Please continue in a existing thread.

ATS Search Function

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join