It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Overeligious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm really tired of hearing this BS about were in " The end of times." People have been thinking this since the end of Rome. Anti-christ blah blah blah. Apocalypse blah blah blah. The world has been crazy since the beginning. We will kill ourselves long before GOD does anything to us. WHICH he WONT. You guys are waiting for a train that will never arrive. And if we destroy the earth, guess what? WE will die and the EARTH will grow back. The world is chaos and isn't controlled by anything except what you make of it. So stop whining and worrying about something that will never happen. Enjoy your life.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
actually..all claims of the end of the world were pre-mature..if you studied even a little you would find how that is

one major fact is that jews had to go back to israel before anything mattered..which didnt happen until 1948..anything before that was pointless

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
hey im with you all the way on this. im so sick of people thinking that the end is nigh and that also go's out to the people who think all aliens are evil.. im not saying they are all good but kinda like us good and bad you know what i mean?
now im not trying to be mean to anyone so im sorry if this comes off like that.
it's just we need to stop waiting for a god to save us.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by alienseeker]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Personally i think we destroyed our selves before, so saying it cannot happen, is probably just stupid. Most peoples life on earth is sh+t, and you saying get a life will not make those lifes better.
Yep the world will go on, but we may all have our part to play of how tomorrow looks. Just because your full of apathy does not make everyone that way.

There will always be people thinking the world will end, yep your right there, but it does not mean that they may think the world will end, you have to read between the lines.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am a very strong believer in the rapture scenario and await its arrival with much anticipation.

Then when all the "chosen" ones disappear we can have a big party and carry on with our lives without having to hear about it all the time.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The end is nigh when either,

1. We have all out nuclear war.
2. An asteroid hits us.
3. We screw the environment,
4. The sun does somthing pretty mental, or
5. A passing massive object pulls our orbit from the sun.

Not one of these involves seals being opened, the rising of blood for sea, or a mad age of the anti-christ (unless he does option 1). It's odd that people need to feel the end is nigh. They'll be proved right in the end, but there's loads of false dawns first methinks.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zlots331

That is hilarious !

watch Zeitgeist addendum on google. its pretty mind opening.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Seems to me this "UNDER-religious" post probably belongs in a different forum category... nothing about "Aliens and Ufo's" here... but I could just be OVER-reacting... I think the OP just needs a hug.

**Gives large Grizzly bear man-hug to the OP. **

top topics

join