It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus in my Window?

page: 1

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:24 PM
Hey everybody.

I took these pictures over a year ago, and never thought to post them. My grandparents have the same window, and in over the past year nothing has changed about the design. I can take newer pictures if anyone wants, or video.

When I look at the pictures, I see Jesus's head with a Crown (and below that the sacred heard (heart on fire) surrounded by other cloaked figures.

I also see in the surrounding "masses" that make up individual people. When you look really close, they all have faces and a lot of them look to have their hands in prayer.

Some people see a giant mushroom cloud, while I even heard Jimi Hendrix. I must make note that there is a crack at the upper portion of the window, and the picture may have been formed by a mold. However, it has not changed in a year+ and if it was mold, wouldn't it change and get bigger?

The last picture is a Montage of a few pictures, include ones that had red glare from the Camera light. Looked neat with the Red.

Thought I would just pop this on the site, as I find it odd.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by squidboy]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:28 PM

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:44 PM
Well, it is certainly interesting. Honestly, it does look like mold of some sort to me. However, it is intriguing that it would form such an image.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:22 PM
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

That's what I've thought.

That and it hasn't changed in over a year + (I would think mold would continue to grow).

new topics

top topics