It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus in my Window?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey everybody.

I took these pictures over a year ago, and never thought to post them. My grandparents have the same window, and in over the past year nothing has changed about the design. I can take newer pictures if anyone wants, or video.

When I look at the pictures, I see Jesus's head with a Crown (and below that the sacred heard (heart on fire) surrounded by other cloaked figures.

I also see in the surrounding "masses" that make up individual people. When you look really close, they all have faces and a lot of them look to have their hands in prayer.

Some people see a giant mushroom cloud, while I even heard Jimi Hendrix. I must make note that there is a crack at the upper portion of the window, and the picture may have been formed by a mold. However, it has not changed in a year+ and if it was mold, wouldn't it change and get bigger?

The last picture is a Montage of a few pictures, include ones that had red glare from the Camera light. Looked neat with the Red.

Thought I would just pop this on the site, as I find it odd.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by squidboy]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, it is certainly interesting. Honestly, it does look like mold of some sort to me. However, it is intriguing that it would form such an image.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

That's what I've thought.

That and it hasn't changed in over a year + (I would think mold would continue to grow).

top topics

join