It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Using Scare Tactics????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
www.lufkindailynews.com...

Obama Campaign Communications for Texas director Josh Taylor declined to comment Monday, refusing to answer any questions and referring the matter to the Secret Service, which he said is conducting an investigation. A message left with a Secret Service agent in Houston was not immediately returned.

Somebody read the story and started e-mailing it to friends....this is not an e-mail scam, but the e-mailing of a legitimate story.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by RRconservative]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

All you proved so far was that it was being looked into. That does not mean it happend.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
dp

[edit on 10/14/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Just for the last person to mention it - I don't "clearly have an agenda" if so - kindly tell me what I'm thinking about and how I was trying to push "my agenda". Please.

I'm not going to sit here and try to justify myself to you over and over again. I'm sorry your little feelings were hurt by the email - if I had recieved something about the other camp - the entire thread would have read "McCain using Scare Tactics???"

So please. Elaborate on my "agenda" for me. I'm patiently waiting.

To all others on here - this was only directed at the few. I always appreciate intelligent, worthwhile discussion. Not mudslinging.

Boo hoo.

and Good night.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Someone needs to show you how to properly reply to a post. You keep posting replies that directly address someone, but whom is not at all clear.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

I don't want to gain an unnecessary foe here, so let me attempt to explain.

On the other posts you've made similar comments on - the tops of the posts clearly state: "REPLY TO and a name" for the record, those names are the people I was directly responding to.

As for this one, the post is aimed at the people who keep insisting that I have an agenda. Read the thread. Do you think I have an agenda? I'm not singling you out at all, so please don't think that - you just have the misfortune of being right on top of my posts in the threads I feel I need to make a statement on.

But - except for this one, I generally hit REPLY TO on the post I feel I need to respond to and post my reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join