It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GFL october 14 time differences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
okay so by now everyone knows about blossum goodchild's channelling thing which apparently means that a huge space ship will come to earth for 3 days i myslef dont no what to belive there are so many coincisendences to point that it might happen eg google earth or it could be the governent and project blue beam but back to what i am curious about is if the GFL space ship is coming and the little space ships to how will be all over the world at one time when there are time zones please spread some light ?! thank you!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Sorry about the copy and paste and double post, but I just left this on another member's post with the same/similar question:

I really hate to leave this reply, because, well now I can't deny that I read the 'channelings' page on Ms. Goodchild's site. Having said that, I feel Someone should point out that at one point, she asks her 'sources' about this very topic. This is what was 'stated':
B. Goodchild asks :

11.OK, You know how I shy away from questions, but there is this big one regarding time zones in different countries, which then puts OCT 14th on different days, if you know what I mean? Are you able to enlighten me on this at all?

The 'Federation' replies:

Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration …

By the way, this came from page 5 of Blossom Goodchild's Channelings page at www.blossomgoodchild.com

Anyone care to tell me how this is possible when it completely negates the International Dateline's purpose???

Though this topic has been beat to death in every corner of the internet, You ask a valid question....but, who knows... time is relative

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
before 15 october every1 will notice the ship, according to blossom

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
i absolutly belive in/that there are beings in this universe who are on the way to this lowly planet earth. the annuki i belive are going to show up and rape and pillage the earth yet again on the fly by of planet nibiru. the gfl sitings on the 14th could be these beings. but i belive the 14th sitings will be holographic projections to decieve people and cause fear so we will bend our knee in honor of the nwo. i myself will bend my knee to no man or enity to honor them on the 14th. i am under the suspicion that they are going to present the second coming of the christ! but rember this, the real second coming of the christ will be after the presenting of the antichrist!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
There is already a thread about this, here.

I suggest the mods close this one and we all keep on talking (or just reading) on that thread.

top topics

join