It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking the paranormal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I have come across a forum recently and they were disusing demon hunting, now as far as how to find the demons themselves i found them to be very vague, now this has my attention i began to wonder how does one track a demon, ghost or other.

So far i know you can foresee the coming of a demon via omens but thats as far as my knowledge goes.

If you don't believe in ghost or demons please don't bother posting reply's that tell me they don't exist.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This i quote from the forum i visited, now it seams logical but i was wondering if anyone had anything they could add

" Once the demon realizes that you know who he/she/it is, it might try to flee. Once this happens, or if you think a demon has been in an area and fled, you will want to track it. This is extremely difficult, but it can be done through omens. Most of the time, demons bring omens wherever they go, similar to the way they affect electronics. Identifying omens is hard, but they may include changes in weather, increased amount of insects etc. In order to identify a demon’s omen, you will need to know the locations of the demon at certain times and then you must gather information about the area at that time. If you can’t find its omen, or if it has none, it is almost impossible to conventionally track it. However, you may want to follow its pattern of attack. Usually the demons goal is to get the person they possess to commit suicide, and there is always a pattern it follows when attacking, so once you gather at least two definite demon attacks you can try to draw out a pattern and predict where it will strike next. Then there are the unconventional means of tracking through psychics and magics, but as I said before I do not recommend the use of such things."

this was written by a screen name LetterEphesus

join