It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret United Nations Meetings on Extraterrestrial Life Continue

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ho humm...

Just another article with no verifiable concrete evidence or credible source to support their claims...

Dear lord, man. They don't even want to disclose who the source is to verify his credibility, and we are supposed to believe all this nonsense?

WHY?

[edit on 12-10-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasthuman

That's hilarious! I would have thought the Belgium triangle sightings would be enough to gvie any researcher substance.

I'm not sure why the Belgium exopolitics website seems to be still strongly pro UFO disclosure if there are none. Maybe you could elaborate?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Thanks for the link. There was a link on your site that led to a document regarding "the controllers" making contact, I found this paragraph troubling:

Source: exopolitics.org...

14) A contentious moment in the meeting had to do with the religious implications of contact. It is this issue which is of most concern. Our source stated that the more secular societies will adjust more easily to contact than the fundamentalist. He stated, " The Roman Catholic countries will not have a rough time, except for the population problem; the Roman Catholics already have three Gods in one, so accepting others is not that much of a stretch. The dividing point is going to be the containment of population. The Protestant countries will deal fairly easily with contact. So will countries with indigenous religions connected to nature. The Muslim, Hindu, and fundamentalist Christian religions will have the most difficult time, possibly even the elimination of said religions; we can expect mass suicides, social unrest and upheaval. The ETs will help with re-programming and the concept of an inclusive galactic order. However, society will have to step up to the plate to assist - one on one - those people who have shattered belief systems The Chinese will have no problem because of the Buddhist and Taoist influences."

Containment of population? Are we going to have to exterminate millions of people for this?

[edit on 10/12/2008 by NoArmsJames]

[edit on 10/12/2008 by NoArmsJames]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
My girlfriend's sister is currently in America attending a UN meeting. She's been actively participating in global poverty schemes and charities for the past four + years. She left yesterday. Tomorrow is the fourteenth. Coincidence? :]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I dont see disclosure happening anytime soon. One main reason and it has nothing to do with religion or other disinformation we are being fed.

It has to do with technology. Disclosure means advanced technology. It means an end to scarcity which would also mean money is obsolete. Money = power for the global elite and they arent about to give that up

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
on subjects such as this, I still come back to my thread here

However, I became a Christian shortly after that encounter. As I've said 1000 times before. No one, even on the post seems, are able to answer the questions.

The question remains, could the Gov have such technology back in 78/79? Personally, I don' think they did.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

"The Muslim, Hindu, and fundamentalist Christian religions will have the most difficult time, possibly even the elimination of said religions; we can expect mass suicides, social unrest and upheaval."

Give me a friggin' break. ET is no weirder than my last boss. Those that bring trouble get trouble right back.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

That's why the Vatican, at least, started to speak about the possibility of extra terrestrial life?

"It is possible to believe in God and extraterrestrial life" Words from Father Josè Gabriel Funes, during an interview to 0sservatore romano (Vatican Newspaper). 13 May 2008.
www.repubblica.it...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The above is a news from La Repubblica, an Italian newspaper. I have made a translation so I hope it's not against the forum rules!! (My first post here).

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasthuman
I know the guy from exopolitics Belgium, becauce I life in Belgium to, he told me he is going to stop his site because there are no UFO's.
He said, the more you do real research, the more you know there's nothing to it.

My own personal experience is UFO's are a real phenomenon. Not only that but that there seems to be the possibility of humans initiating contact through meditation based intention.

This isn't a this or that world, the reality is pretty complex. What I do not expect, as I have stated, is truth about UFO's from governments that are elitist infiltrated and run and that usually have manipulation and disinformation agendas.

There are others up there too, I'm pretty sure of that.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well if there is any grain of truth in this I would say that those opposing disclosure are doing it out of fear. The biggest fear would be those who think they would lose power, be that power religious or economic. There are a host of scenarios that put the "haves" and the "have nots" on equal footing if there is contact or disclosure.

Personally I don't "believe" in ET's any more, I know they are real.

Now its just the matter of getting to the truth, that will be the hard part. I must admit to some degree of frustration that there are people out there with real facts while I have to wade through all the poop to find a glimmer of the larger picture.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Helmkat]

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Helmkat]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

lol, find me the word "rapture" in the bible. - thanks.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Son of PC,
Yes me too ...some threads think if they appear it would shatter Christianity. I think if they did it would somehow be part of end times.
Who's to say God didn't create other beings of various types..it is a big universe. If they have some message of other religion ect..why would anyone believe them? God is not going to allow for anything outside His will. Are they going to be able to time travel back to the cross and show Jesus dying and then hang out 3 days to witness the resurrection..Not going to happen..thus where would the element of faith go.
BP

Please clarify how He doesn't allow things to happen outside His will, yet you have a will of your own. What does God's will have to do with a child being raped or a person being murdered ?

Sooner or later people are going to have to realise the resoponsibility that has been given to each and every single one of us. We have a will, and unlike God, we actually will do things against other people's wills like murder and theft etc etc.
We have a free will and so does every other sentient being in the universe, God gave you a brain and a body so you could exercise your free will, it's not a preset game thats being played out according to God's will, what would be the point in that ?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Cant you all see that the Government is behind the UFO thing. They want us to believe in them. Its all part of their plan for the end game along with the Anti-Christ. The so called Aliens are really demons. If any real large UFOs appear then they are holograms. Project Blue beam ring a bell, Its all to make us think the Anti-Christ and his minions are not of the Devil.

Dont be fooled.

Although I do agree that they could use it to their advantage, there is always needed a bit of truth in a lie in order to give it credibility.

Another thing, I wish you religious folk would actually study your scriptures a little deeper before speaking about them because it's evident you have misunderstood fundamental things. I'm only saying this out of genuine concern and not to be mean in any way.

The antichrist is not a person it's a spirit - and not a spirit as in a ghost or demon etc, more like "the spirit of the people" if you get my drift.

Try remember that christ is not Jesus' surname, his name was Joshua ben Joseph. Christ means annointed - the spirit of antichrist is the spirit of the people which moves against the message and the ways that Jesus and his disciples followed.

So in other words, instead of the brotherhood of men (everyone united as equal sons/daughters of God.) the antichrist movement causes class distinction and pyramid systems like we see today with complete inequality between peoples, it's primarily fueled by pride and greed for power - hence "satan".

Satan in actuality only means adversary, hence Jesus calling Peter "satan" - obviously he wasn't really satan he was going against the fathers will by trying to disuade Jesus from being crucified.

Please try not to personify the antichrist, dont let eschatology warp your mind, it's all fear-mongery.

here is a Quote for the scriptures to prove it is the spirit of people, or movements of people which were anti/against the views of the original christians of the time:

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." - 1 John 2:18-19 KJV)

So who are these antichrists of old ? - also please note there is no capitalisation... hence not a proper noun...

I leave with that in mind.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by mortalengine]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I already posted this in another thread, which I'll link to, but the Bible has a TON to say about these beings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I honestly urge people who have not: Read the Book of Enoch. Read about what happened when the Sons of God ( Fallen Angels ) came down and corrupted mankind. Read about whats about to happen next. The Antichrist is not going to be any average Joe. He will have 'supernatural, otherworldly' powers to deceive the world and conquer his enemies. We were warned about this thousands of years ago.

Here's the link:
www.sacred-texts.com...

These beings are NOT extraterrestrials, they are not peacemakers. They destroyed the world once already. ( The flood of Noah ) Why do you think they're so adamant that there will be people who decry their motives?

Matthew 7:15
15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Mark 13:22
22For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible.

Jude 1:6
6And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Jude 1:14-16
14Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15to judge everyone, and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way, and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him." 16These men are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

2 Peter 2-5
4For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell,[a] putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; 5if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;

Do your own research though, come to your own conclusions. This is mine.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by metatronscube]

[edit on 13-10-2008 by metatronscube]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by metatronscube

Ok... where to begin here...

"These beings are NOT extraterrestrials, they are not peacemakers. They destroyed the world once already. ( The flood of Noah ) Why do you think they're so adamant that there will be people who decry their motives?"

Firstly, the word WORLD is not the same as the the word Earth, if you honestly believe thath Noah's flood actually flooded the entire earth and Noah fitted all the animals into his little boat then I'm quite concerned for you. Not to mention that there are animals in places like South Africa, Australia, New Zealand - BRASIL that simply dont exist anywhere else.
Secondly - if they were trying to destroy it they did a crap Job.
Thirdly, the bible, which I'm assuming you believe since you're using it as your proof reference, says that God sent the flood - the book of Enoch says it was to destroy these so called watchers/fallen ones.

Doesnt that seem like a lame way to get rid of them ? dont you think God has better ways to remove unwanted presence ? I mean flooding the place seems very crude.

Next:
Matthew 7:15
15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Hate to be the bearer of alternative news here but, 99% of the time these are actually the men standing behind the pulpit preaching to you every Sunday. A very large percentage of these pastors dont actually know anything about the religion or scriptures they claim to be experts in. Notice how they mostly always preach from the OT or Revelation, they avoid most of the NT because they dont really understand most of it.
Revelation is easy because no-one really knows what it actually means because it's all signified(written in signs)

The rest of the quotes you gave pretty much tell me that whoever it's speaking about, they're not talking about the true God when they say "Lord". That seems more like our self-appointed overlords are coming back to lay down the smack so to speak.

remember that even the word in Genesis for "God" is actually "Elohim" a hebrew plural word (Elohim are the sons of El the ancient of days)
So we were created by these Elohim - messengers of God.

What the ancient peoples called "Angles" we now call "Aliens", - Bright lights, fearful people being told not to be afraid then being given extraordinary information etc.. - coincidence ?

-sorry if I went off topic a bit there... ehe - need to reign myself in a bit.

J

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by damagemouse
i read that the govt expects space travel to be on par w/ intl air travel by 2025...that's crazy! if there are ufos we're gonna start seeing them sooner rather than later!

Indeed, Virgin Galactic have been taking bookings for a while now! At some point there will be a load of 'ordinary' people coming back to Earth saying 'There are bloody hundreds of UFO's up there!'. Or maybe 'they' will sabotage the space tourism industry with a terrorist attack on the maiden voyage and put an end to it before it begins!?!

EDIT: Just to add link to Virgin site in case anyone wants to book :-) Virgin Galactic

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Bluebird69]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well, has anyone dug up any proof yet for these supposed U.N meetings? anything at all to corroborate the exopolitics people's claims??

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

Let me summarize the Book of Enoch, many of the Roman, Greek, Babylonian, Egyptians gods were actual beings. They were a group of these angels ( approximately 200 or so) known by many names each. These were the Fallen Angels or Watchers.

These angels left their positions in heaven so that they could take human women as wives. The offspring were giants. Greek mythology calls them the Titans. The Bible calls them the Nephilim.

Genesis 6:4
4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

This wasn't the only problem. People started worshiping the Angels, and their children. The giants consumed many of the people's resources and eventually, because their appetite was insatiable, started eating humans.

Enoch 7:11-14
11. 1 And the women conceiving brought forth giants,
12. Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labour of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;
13. When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them;
14. And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood.

On top of that, the Angels were teaching the secrets of heaven to mankind. Each angels specialized in a certain area. This is why we had gods of certain subjects.

Enoch 8
1. Moreover Azazyel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, 1 and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and of all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.
2. Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.
3. Amazarak taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots:
4. Armers taught the solution of sorcery;
5. Barkayal taught the observers of the stars;
6. Akibeel taught signs;
7. Tamiel taught astronomy;
8. And Asaradel taught the motion of the moon.
9. And men, being destroyed, cried out; and their voice reached to heaven.

For instance, Azazyel was also known as Mars and Ares.

Enoch 10:1-10
1. Then the Most High, the Great and Holy One spoke,
2. And sent Arsayalalyur to the son of Lamech,
3. Saying, Say to him in my name, Conceal thyself.
4. Then explain to him the consummation which is about to take place; for all the earth shall perish; the waters of a deluge shall come over the whole earth, and all things which are in it shall be destroyed.
5. And now teach him how he may escape, and how his seed may remain in all the earth.
6. Again the Lord said to Raphael, Bind Azazyel hand and foot; cast him into darkness; and opening the desert which is in Dudael, cast him in there.
7. Throw upon him hurled and pointed stones, covering him with darkness;
8. There shall he remain for ever; cover his face, that he may not see the light.
9. And in the great day of judgment let him be cast into the fire.
10. Restore the earth, which the angels have corrupted; and announce life to it, that I may revive it.

I do believe it was the whole Earth, as it says. Did you know every culture found in the world has a flood story? So really, I'm not concerned for my sanity regarding the subject, as this makes sense.

www.talkorigins.org...

What I was trying to say in my previous statement, was that things are going to be as they were back then before the end. The Watchers are coming back, they have technology (secrets of heaven) that we can't imagine. Ever hear of Atlantis? We will be deceived again and they will demand our worship.

Anyways, just keep an open mind about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Anyone who can't wrap their minds around life outside of this measily planet deserves to live in ignorance...Religion is a huge factor- hence why India isn't going along with the disclosure. Frankly, I think the U.S. is tired of trying to hide it- especially since their doing a shabby job at it now. Hundreds of reports flow in daily and I think we're all mature adults now. This isnt the 50's anymore where people would cause anarchy like the War of the worlds newscast. If people don't want disclosure- continue living in a box. The fact that they are talking about sharing knowledge and technology from them possibly should be enough to change someones mind. Who knows what kind of medicine or technology they could offer? Definitely better than what we have now. Why can people watch movies like E.T. but not want to talk or listen about real extraterrestrials.

Assuming their not hostlie- this would be the first time possibly in our known history dating all the way back to the first date ever recorded that we would actually have contact with another civilization outside of this planet. That would be the biggest event of all time for mankind.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Could you guys please stop quoting scripture and using the bible as a frame of reference for answering the question of who or what these ET's are and why they are here.

It's becoming quite tiresome to see explanations extrapolated from multiple bibles.

Have you ever considered the possibility that religion may just be a false set of rules and regulations in order to maintain control by some elite group over all of us?

Perhaps religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam did originate from a divine source.. but I don't think that whatever remains of them today is anything purely divine or accurate enough to be used as a reference for science, history or anything else.

The answers to all of these questions lies in the careful unbiased investigation of these matters.

Anyhow, I don't mean to offend anyone, sorry if I did.

Peace all

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join