It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret United Nations Meetings on Extraterrestrial Life Continue

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Exopolitics.org has released an update from the source that initially revealed UN meeting on the 12th of February 2008. The best voice of reson behind this latest revelation is Bruce Maccabee who has verified the Source's military credentials. Independent verification is still vapour, but this is still an interesting read.

Secret United Nations Meetings on Extraterrestrial Life Continue

On October 8, 2008, I met with the original source that disclosed that a secret meeting had been held at the United Nations headquarters in New York City on February 12 to discus UFOs and extraterrestrial life. The original source, Source A, discussed the most recent developments concerning secret meetings conducted under UN auspices to discuss UFOs and extraterrestrial life. The October 8 meeting was attended by Source A, Clay and Shawn Pickering (who kindly set up the meeting) and Bob Vanderclock. I spent a total of 4.5 hours discussing the UN meetings and related issues with Source A, and others present. Source A was dressed in full US Navy uniform with identifying insignia including name and rank. He showed me his military I.D. which confirmed his name, rank and pay scale. His I.D. card was valid for a three year period and had a vertical barcode on the left hand side next to his photo.

[edit on 11/10/08 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Great Post OP and I think this is one of the most important topics going on today. Bet you thou, nobody will see any mention of it on the nightly news reports.

Its good to see that there is something atleast starting to take place to bring disclosure out. And it seems that there is some form of co-operation between the militaries of various countries......which kind of makes me think about what Reagon said back in the 80's.......

"...how quickly would we forget about our differences if faced by a commong enemy from another world?".....or something close to those words.

So it beckons to ask the question.....is something coming that may pose a threat to earth?

Have a possibly peaceful race of aliens warned us of what is approaching and therefore disclosure MUST be put out there to prepare the populace of this planet?

Lots of unanswered questions.

1 quote from that document that caught my eye was this -

3. If the craft appear without any hostile intent, there should be agreement that no hostile action is taken by any nation.

what about all the abductions that have occured in the past? Isnt that hostile action?

aswell as the following-

6. How to ensure the global distribution of extraterrestrial knowledge and technology.

I dont see the US doing that in a hurry without a Global Government in place. The US sharing its alien tech would jeopordize its strategic advantage......unless we got ourselves in a situation on this planet where a strategic advantage would no longer be necessary.....atleast against each other.

I think this is working towards militarising the globe and unifying mankind against an extra teresstrial threat....whether it be real or faked as part of the NWO plan.

either way, it makes you think abit?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Another forum, one that John Lear has his own presence on, has had its own category for this for some time. Its a very interesting subject.
Edit to add: of course that forums mentioned in the article.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I am still on the fence on this. The source has been verified by some very good researchers so I have faith he is who he says he is, but it still doesn't guarantee the information is true.

The article certainly raised some very good points none the less. The prospective dissemination of ET projects to private enterprise I find quite worrying. UFO secrecy by the government is bad enough but in the hand of unethical corporations is really concerning.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Not that I believe in the October 14th event, but...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It is obvious to anyone who will see that UFOs/aliens are a reality that we WILL have to deal with one day.Oct 14th? I doubt it.
What I do know is that truth can never be hidden forever. Light is more powerful than darkness. The sun will go down and leave us in the dark for a while but it WILL rise again bathing us in light. Truth will set us free and will be exposed eventually. TPTB know this and will want to release it on their terms instead of not having ANY controll in it whatsoever.

My gut feeling says we are moving ever closer to a partial disclosure because if they don't disclose something, we are bound to find out for ourselves very soon.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
At this point in time the US government isn't as concerned about revealing the truth about alien evidence.It's about explaining the lies that were told to the American public for the last 60 years. Face it,confidence in our government is at an all time low.Having to confess to the people the truth about coverups and untimely deaths of whistleblowers.The public would make sure heads would roll.
I could see the government acting in total suprise when contact is made.They render an accord with the aliens and never have to divulge the truth.Win/win situation. "And the sheepeople all praised the government for protecting them"

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Really very interesting and a great read. Starred and flagged surely.

Imagine the life of Source A, How different it must be from our own. I can't imagine why a government would be against disclosure when its already a given. Bring the new paradigm.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Source A said that the world is hostile to extraterrestrial disclosure, that's what the US Navy's covert group is finding out. They are trying to find out where the hostility is coming from and whether it can be neutralized and reduced.

Religion, maybe?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Source A said that the world is hostile to extraterrestrial disclosure, that's what the US Navy's covert group is finding out. They are trying to find out where the hostility is coming from and whether it can be neutralized and reduced.

Religion, maybe?

Definately!!! I am not religeous, thank god!!! Pardon the pun. But I have to think that if and when it does happen that we make contact, hopefully on the 14th but prob not, that all of the super religeous groups are going to be thinking just a little bit differently about how they view god, jesus, heaven. I think its going to drive those groups of people crazy. Born again christians? Crap they will probally all commit suicide. This is my own opinion, but religion based soley on the history of JUST the planet earth, and the people that beleive in those religions, are going to be sadly awakened to the truth soon.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Finally something interesting on the front page! Too much about our damn economy, not enough ALTERNATIVE topics.

But interesting read yes, non-credible sources though. So this information shouldn't be taken heavily. A pinch of salt is all that is needed.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

I starred you but I have to say that organized religion has already developed a plan for this.
My mother lives, eats and breathes the church and I asked her what would happen if an alien life form came down from the skies etc. and she said "Well the bible never said God only created Earth" or something to that effect.
Didnt the Pope just come out with the same sentiment?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

" 6. How to ensure the global distribution of extraterrestrial knowledge and technology."

This is just wild speculation on my part, but I think ET has Zero Point Energy. If so, then control of this technology would not be openly shared.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Great post MM. Very close to my thoughts exactly.

Number 3 ("3. If the craft appear without any hostile intent, there should be agreement that no hostile action is taken by any nation. ") should be the most important objective on the list that Source A provided. My main concern is that when ET does decide to make a public appearance for the betterment of man, that people freak out and start trying to blast them out of the sky.... That might ruin everything that we strive to achieve.

As far as the oct.14th aspect of a public ET appearance to mass poppulation (Blossom X bla bla bla) I am on the fence. Deep down i would love it to happen as predicted, but i really have a hard time placing ... well blind faith really... in predictions made by some one completely random who can talk to aliens.... I am a believer... I've had several UFO experiences that changed my life. That just sounds a little too much like someone trying to take advantage of our basic belief in extra terrestial life.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I've been following expolotics for a while and boy has it been going down the proverbial crapper in my evaluation...

We now have them classifying Obama as a "Light Being". Whaa? I look in the eyes of the man and he seems dead inside, plus everything he is doing is out of the fascists handbook, right up to the brownshirts. And he's handled by Bryzynsky...

So the way I see it we have a disinfo organisation (exopolitics) giving out information from a NWO organisation (UN). Talk about double whammy. I'm still following this sparcely but tbh I do not expect anything substancial to come from them. Sorry to say it, but Alfred Webre does seem a few pints short of a sixpack.

And I am mentalised that any mass contact dream type experience of lights in the sky and voices and all that jazz will just be the controllers trying to get themselves into the belief systems of the masses in a hope to control society again, as they are slowly losing grip of the classical belief systems due to the information age, hence the need for a new age religion. Cue project bluebeam.

Note that I do believe there is a real extraterrestrial presence, but of that one I have far less verifiable information than I have for the NWO agenda type of thing, which I consider the most probable scenario.

Von Braun warned us folks, so stay lucid and don't go with the hysteria if anything does happen.

Who knows, I could be wrong, and I will be paying atention, but I don't believe we will have legitimate mass contact anytime soon. Our society is just too disfunctional for aliens to even want to interact with us at that level.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

I starred you but I have to say that organized religion has already developed a plan for this.
My mother lives, eats and breathes the church and I asked her what would happen if an alien life form came down from the skies etc. and she said "Well the bible never said God only created Earth" or something to that effect.
Didnt the Pope just come out with the same sentiment?

As a matter of fact he did. and has fully endorsed it as a possible reality.

pope and aliens

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
.... I could see the government acting in total suprise when contact is made.They render an accord with the aliens and never have to divulge the truth.Win/win situation. "And the sheepeople all praised the government for protecting them"

Yeah soon as I saw you say that, I thought of this ....

www.youtube.com...

I love that clip!

( side note, the forum won't let me use the YouTube VIDEO button on this clip. Does anyone know why that might not be working right? Is this a YouTube or Forum problem? )

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

Drools,
Wrong on having to deal with born again Christians..
will have been raptured.
BP

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

The sadder truth is that atheists such as yourself will have to come to grips that there is a God and you are not it. Christianity has dealt with heretical scientific revelations in the past and have integrated them into the overall beliefs. The orthodox church has no problem with evolution or the idea that "God has many kingdoms." This is just one planet.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I'm a Christian (Catholic) and have no problem with ET. I hope if they formally show up that they can make a positive contribution to life on the planet and not just be trouble makers. If they have come to cause trouble then they might as well go somewhere else.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join