It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reinhardt predicts internet crash?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I wonder if this silliness has anything to do with it:

You have been warned

Sounds like maybe it's just another internet doomsday meme.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
if anyone has checked reinhardt's site recently, I noticed at the bottom:

EnterpriseCorruption.com would like to use this space to support the following projects: Ubuntu

interesting. does this mean that just microsoft will tank? or will it be the internet in entirety?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i emailed reinhardt yesterday asking if he thought the net may crash......i got this response....

"if you have savings in the stock market of any kind right now.. sell it and buy 6 months from now on the upswing

I can see the DOW at 3000 or less.. easy.

do not buy gold unless you are an incredibly wise commodities trader..."

so he didnt say 'yes the net would crash'....or 'no, it would not'. just more on the stock market.

take from that what you will.

i hope r doesnt mind i shared his email..

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

That sounds like it may be an automated response email.
He may have had so many emails that he had to automate them and figured most all of them would be for a prediction or advice.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I guess I will be out of the game because I have no idea what any of this means

"I'll put this in noobish in case of any confusion:

Get off ALL Windows OS platforms ASAP. When 'Atlas Shrugs' you'll know why.

Get onto open-source, Linux OS...(Ubuntu etc) ASAP"

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I am afraid I am just an internet wanderer with no real actual computer skills or internet savvy.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
OK so I am downloading ubto and a few versions of linux. After they are complete I shall shove them into my portable hard drive and burn them to dosk....after taking the tour of ubto I may just swich over anyways.... That is one sleek OS.

As a Titorite I think of the whole unix thing involved with his story. Then I read what people are saying about the net and reinhardt... I have spoke with friends in the industry and they tell me that taking the web offline is nigh impossible so I thought about the idea of it from another angle. Many of you , the majority, are now on Win XP. Should some super hacker create some mega worm that targets windows the internet would still be up but it would be crippled as microsoft has dominated the market and most informed code phreaks hate mr gates for all his computer crimes.... Cripple all platforms of windows and you will cripple the majority of the populations internet access..

So what do yall think? Do you think the next Win Update will be the shut down code?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

wawawa posted this in the other regarding m$ -

My first thought when seeing these new computer screen images on his site was it was related to his predictions about microsoft that were supposed to come true last week, or maybe I misunderstood the timing of that prediction. Anyway, been watching MSFT stock. At the end of Sept, the 3 month average for the number of shares traded daily was about 75 million shares. It was almost twice that everyday last week, and on friday 10/10/08 228 million shares traded. When volume jumps that significantly and the price goes down, it means big money is leaving the stock. R predicted a crash of microsoft stock, MS is in seattle, Bill Gates has sold over $700 million worth of shares in the last 5 months, there was a link to Bills donation(morality play) on the site, tech sector has not been beaten too badly these past few weeks, looks like they will be last to fall.

I was hoping to see someone with some computer history analyze theses new pictures and see if they relate to microsoft, maybe older opperating systems? Is the language on the pictures specific to a particular computer or OS ( i.e. processor error, commence backup mandatory)? Also does the binary relate to MS in any way. Wish I was more knowledgable in computers.

just curious, but as a 'titorite' do you happen to know what the font looked like on that old pc titor was suppose to be tracking down? now that would be spooky if it looked the same lol

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

just curious, but as a 'titorite' do you happen to know what the font looked like on that old pc titor was suppose to be tracking down? now that would be spooky if it looked the same lol

The IBM 5100 had a green screen. Similar looking font, block lettering ,but in green. The monitor is built in and the size of a cd case. the motherboard and housing is the size of a a huge couch cushion. Its huge but technically portable.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
if theyre doing this then it has been planned for. maybe they put it inside vista already and inside sp3 for win xp. it could have been there for a long time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join