It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reinhardt predicts internet crash?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
is reinhardt predicting an internet closure (crash) in todays post? hence

"the free site will be back up tuesday (2009?)

how bout that for a prediction?

it has been fun...."

there is much more on the site page that i cant copy and paste.

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

.thoughts?

the free site will be back up tuesday (2009?)

how bout that for a prediction?

it has been fun

r

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

I don't know what to think...

What have been some of his current predictions that have yet to pass???

PLEASE

Thanks

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That is wild. I'll give him this - he's cryptic and thats good for a few million views. I'll add too that the one thing that is absolutely mandatory for a new World monetary/financial structure is for the internet to be censored.

There are soooo many sites that have info, disinfo, misinfo and just plain rage, that if they want people to bend over and take it without much blow-back, they would have to to shut down worldwide comminications.

Otherwise, we're not going to go down quietly as long as there's safety in numbers.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
hes made 4 market predictions, chose the date correctly form as far as 18months out.....hes become a guru and a net sensation amony conspiracy theorists.

also, i found this....1001101001010010 ....when you hold your mouse on the quote that says processor error.....these numbers come up.

so i googled them. some spooky # there..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Another tactic to try scare the people

People need to cool off, Its all just the powers of be, spinning games.

Let them spin it, Just sit and back and watch. It will all make sense when you do.

Waves, at the people who are doing the spinning

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

This one was kind of cool:

www.nohomojo.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
cool, but weird....is that site for real?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSfan
hes made 4 market predictions, chose the date correctly form as far as 18months out.....hes become a guru and a net sensation amony conspiracy theorists.

also, i found this....1001101001010010 ....when you hold your mouse on the quote that says processor error.....these numbers come up.

so i googled them. some spooky # there..

YA I know... I actually copy/paste everything he said in his GOOGLE FORUMS chatting.

I am wondering if there is anything outstanding?

He mentioned world war - anything else?

NOT that world war is GREAT!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
also. reinhardt posted these numbers...30.357854% so i googled them...

and came up with these two links (2 only) one seems to be about bringing a satelite down electronically, the other insider trading....

www.google.com.au...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
04/01/2005 30.357854 438,936

He also mention the "4" month and "1"

This guys is trying to gives us some hidden information...but what?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
his 4th prediction was sell on or before the 1st oct, but definately before the 6th oct....

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
hey justyc....we came up with the same conclusion.....i started this thread earlier today (oz time)...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Actually I told this thread four months ago that the end comes on Monday the 13th.

Reinhardt is a hack!! Something bigger than the internet is going down, but smaller than the whole world system.

Monday is the day the infiltrator, and everything that is with it, is removed. The date was set 18 years ago. Commemorated with Syria's invasion of Lebanon. Now it is time to pay the piper!!

The third part of man is to be destroyed. You won't see any of it.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
You won't see any of it

what do you mean we won't see any of it? we won't know when it happens you mean?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Actually I told this thread four months ago that the end comes on Monday the 13th.

Reinhardt is a hack!! Something bigger than the internet is going down, but smaller than the whole world system.

Monday is the day the infiltrator, and everything that is with it, is removed. The date was set 18 years ago. Commemorated with Syria's invasion of Lebanon. Now it is time to pay the piper!!

details please?

thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shermanium

details please?

thanks.

The things that are happening are happening in people's home, in their private lives. At most we get to see the after affects, its rare that we actually "know" what happened.

Sometimes people make deals in the darkness and those deals are settled in the darkness. Its not likely you will see anything or know what you are seeing if you see something.

Its sort of like what just happened, everyone sees the stock markets falling, but they don't know why it started or when it'll stop.

As the world has existed for the last eighteen years is a direct result of secrets some people know and others do not. When the secrets are learned they can be corrected, the last piece that needs to be corrected happens tomorrow. People that have been held hostage will no longer be hostages but free; thus the world will be free.

A person will turn 18. They will be an adult and unmarried. No longer a slave to the decisions their parents made.

Maybe the unexpected collapse of a government or something, I am as interested in seeing as everyone else.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSfan
also. reinhardt posted these numbers...30.357854% so i googled them...

and came up with these two links (2 only) one seems to be about bringing a satelite down electronically, the other insider trading....

www.google.com.au...

sata doesn't mean satellite though - it means serial ata (it's a hard drive type) and that page is just someone posting about having probs starting his pc up.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think a net crash would fit in perfectly with the timing of everything. As all the TVs must be upgraded to digital( I am one of those people that do not pay for cable or satellite) I was just gonna watch shows on the net. But if there is no net then I will only be able to get news from the TV and Radio and print. If thier is no net I will have to take the MSM word that the markets Are Recovering while they explain to me why the net crashed. While the net is down I will never know about those abducted and processed by the red and blue lists.
As army folks are used to control cities I will only know about what goes on in my own neck of the woods.

As far as NWO plans go Now seems like the perfect time to arrest the net like China did for their people...

[edit on 12-10-2008 by titorite]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join