It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joerg Haider Dead: Accident or Mossad hit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Austrian far-right politician Joerg Haider has been killed in a road accident in the Austrian province of Carinthia.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
another hitler wanna-be dead...doesn't break my heart. however, i'm suprised that he recieved so many votes in the last election, it seems alot of people have short memories.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Road accident like Patton.

Any one know why Patton was knocked off.

Forestall?

JFK?

ED: The man with the Curious George contract... dead by
the side of his house under a garbage bag.
Perhaps the latest tied to the first, Tesla, in the world wide
Tesla Conspiracy. Yeah, it is world wide.

[edit on 10/14/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well, as long as he's dead. Who cares whether it was an accident or a Mossad hit? Frankly I dubt whether the Mossad have got the time and resources to kill a Nazi in a country where he'll be instantly replaced with another. Ach well - Haider was a repulsive bigot, an anti-semitic, anti-immigrant scumbag who praised the SS. I'm delighted that he's dead.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
As far as I know, Haider was anti-immigrant and new-right. He may have revered Hitler and the Nazis, but he didnt espouse any particular anti-semitic policy did he?

I cant see why Mossad would bother either. Now that the Jewish people have a state of their own, they are committed to the process of Aaliyah. I dont see why they would be concerned for the platform of an Austrian politician, even if he were hypothetically anti-semitic.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Haider was drunk (1,8 promille) and too fast (142 km/h in a 50km/h zone).

Haider raste mit 1,8 Promille in den Tod Die Staatsanwaltschaft schweigt noch aus Rücksichtnahme, doch die eigene Partei bestätigt jetzt: Der österreichische Rechtspopulist Jörg Haider war bei seinem tödlichen Unfall schwer betrunken - das hat die Obduktion ergeben. Wien - Bei dem Toten wurden 1,8 Promille Alkohol im Blut festgestellt, wie der neue BZÖ-Vorsitzende Stefan Petzner sagte. "Es ist richtig, dass Landeshauptmann Jörg Haider zum Unfallzeitpunkt alkoholisiert war. Ich kann und muss das bestätigen", so Petzner.

www.spiegel.de...

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Chris_2008]

new topics

top topics

join