It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I recently came across this article in the Nexus magazine online www.nexusmagazine.com... . The major inference of it seems to be that they will effectively be able to use the atmosphere as a weapon. NOt being that scientifically minded I`m unsure a to the viability of his kin of thing but it seems to be the type of weapon the US government would love to have. Tell me if I`m wrong

[Edited on 15-1-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
very interesting. i'm very interested in tesla's work and the thought of beaming electricty with out powerlines was one of his dreams. sounds like this could have multiple uses, military and civilian. we'll see if it gets off the ground or if it's complete B.S.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
They have an open house each summer. I contacted the webmaster about this and we're seeing if we can tie in an Alaskan vacation with a trip to this site. I'm curious to see what they're presenting to the public -- if it's like Raytheon and other defense contractors you won't see a lot, but they'll talk to you about the neat and semi-public bits (Raytheon's imaging systems were mindboggling.)

Apparently they get a fair number of visitors, including university students.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Have dug out a few more links,

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

www.blazing-trails.com...

www.earthpulse.com...

The second two are a bit more interesting because of the slant they put on things, sounds like a dangerous weapon or more certainly a cause for concern

[Edited on 16-1-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Byrd if you do manage to get along there or get any updates/ info please let me know, most interested in this little piece of technology

top topics

join