It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby toy: 'I hate you'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
A Christmas toy intended to spread the peace and love of the holiday apparently spews hatred.

As first reported by The Columbian, a Vancouver, Wash., family discovered that the toy they unsuspectingly attached to their son's crib utters the words "I hate you" amid the rhythmic ocean sounds designed to lull the baby asleep.

Blanche Skelton told WorldNetDaily she was giving her 6-month-old, Alex, his medicine the other night when she heard the soft voice of a woman or little kid repeating the nasty message over and over.

"The voice has a softness to it. It sounds hypnotizing. ... I think it's creepy," Skelton said. "My husband thought I was crazy until he heard it." Skelton's in-laws and everyone who has visited the house since have heard it
www.wnd.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is absolutely hilarious, wish I`d got one for Xmas. Seriously object to Skelton inferring that the chinese had anything to do with this give them some credit. More likely a disgruntled employee have a laugh at the company`s expense

[Edited on 15-1-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have one of these toys.I never heard anything saying I hate you.But we only used a couple of times,it made my daughter cry.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
that says "F-me!" hehe...(seriously, it was recalled from the shelves the next day)

kim

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
LOL! coooool. next we need marilyn manson dolls
or an angel doll that sings satanic xmas carols
its about time little kids started learning early hehehe

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
No, a Jesus doll that after awhile gets more gay and more gay until it finally turns into a Catholic preist!

"Peace on Earth" first time
"Peace with Me" second time
"Bend over and squel like the sinner you are" third time

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Do listen to the toy, Nyeff. My personal opinion was that the person was hearing things or that a single toy had been "hacked" (this has been done before) or that the whole thing was a hoax.

Let us know what you hear, eh?

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
case was like it...every one of them said F--- Me! LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
All I heard was the ocean.And the music was just music.

I also had my wife and older son listen to it.I couldn't even make myself hear anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   

"You know China is not friends with us," Skelton said, speculating about the explanation for what she fears is a subliminal message hidden in the toy. "They're trying to get back at us. What's the best way? Teach kids when they're young to hate. It's scary."

IT'S TEH CONSPIRACEH!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
record the music and post it up on the boards

new topics

top topics

join