It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lloyd Pye's Lecture on the Star Child's Skull

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hi all,

Listening to the radio today, a program came on about this "Starchild skull". For those who don't know what the "Starchild Skull" it is a skull believed to be dated by Carbon-14 to be 900 years old (+/- 40 years).

The name "Starchild" is the result of early X-rays taken of the skull and maxilla fragment found with it, which showed unerupted teeth that, combined with the smaller-than-normal-adult size of the skull, indicated a child of 5 or 6. However, subsequent examination by experts have led to the suggestion that this age is not necessarily accurate.

From its extremely shallow eye sockets to the total lack of frontal sinuses, the Starchild skull's morphology cannot be accounted for by any known combination of deformities. The bone is half as thick, weighs half as much, and is at least double the strength of normal human bone--unlike anything currently on the scientific record. Furthermore, inside that unusual bone are microscopic fibers and a reddish residue that so far defy any explanation.

This mainly applies to ATS Member's living in Perth, Western Australia, Lloyd Pye is giving a lecture on the Star Child's skull, it's possible origin and the theory based upon his findings.

If your interested you can reserve your seats HERE

Should be interesting..

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

His book is on my library's list of books I want to read. I find it interesting and look forward to reading his take on it. I am not going to jump on a bandwagon and state it is alien, but I do enjoy ancient astronaut books like Sitchin and Von Daniken even if I don't believe their takes on history.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
hi!

this sounds really interesting. ive never heard of this before but I'd love to find out more about it. unfortunately i dont live in australia (although I plan to very soon!) so i couldnt make it to this conference but I'll certainly make a point of looking into this when I get a spare couple of hours!

star and flag for tickling my curiosity buds!

:-)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
awesome that this skull hasnt just dissapeared. i think its a great case.

funny how its againts the rules of human nature to have bone half as think yet half as strong.

im sure its entering its first few situations with the scientific community.most real professional doctors wont mess with it due to its 'conclusion'.

everyone will beat around the bush on this one, but in their hearts they'll be thinking "totally alien"..why wont man have enough courage to say it. *sigh*

stared and flagged, thanks for the heads up OP!!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Unfortunately i wasn't able to attend Lloyd Pye's Lecture due to work, but found a interesting slide show discussing the chemical and physical structure of the Star Child's Skull, and the unprecedented fibers and residue found inside the matrix of the Star Child's skull.

Comparisons are made between an Adult Female Skull and the Star Child's Skull.

The Slide Show is definitely worth a look!

~JDN24

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The UFOlogist Magazine, Vol. 12 No3. September-October 2008 has an article written by Lord Pye starting on page 46. (It's an Aussie magazine)

The skull is amazing.

Here's a couple of snippets that I have summarised from the article:
Normal humans have a brain capacity of 1400 cubic centimeters. Children the age of the Starchild would have a capacity of 1200 cc. The brain capacity of the Starchild has been measured at 1600 cc.

In around 2010, Lord Pye is expecting that the they should be able to sequence every gene in every chromosome contributed by its human mother and father, whatever he was. This is due to a breakthrough by the Life Sciences of Branford, Connecticut, when they annouced a way to sequence DNA in a base-pair by base-pair arrangement without needing primers.

Lord Pye stated that he's waited years for a breakthrough to arrive, so he's fairly patient that the next couple of years will prove that there is a significant difference in the DNA of the Starchild's skull from a normal human - therefore proving it has ET origin.

Damn, I wish he was touring Melbourne! Most bands tour Melbourne and skip Perth! How come Perth gets to see him and we don't! Haha!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Damn, I wish he was touring Melbourne! Most bands tour Melbourne and skip Perth! How come Perth gets to see him and we don't! Haha!

Haha good point Tezzajw
Not sure why he chose Perth, maybe West Australian's have a bigger interest in the Paranormal

Anyway do you have a link for the UFOlogist Magazine? I'm keen to check that out.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Try this:

UFOlogist Magazine

Most larger newsagents should sell it. I've bought it from my newsagent before and there's nothing special about that particular shop. Price $7.95 AUD.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Now this is what I would call , very interesting stuff , which is refreshing because the amount of blatant hoaxery on this site is begining to annoy me somewhat. So ... its nine hundred years old give or take roughly half a century , oh and you wouldnt want it to head butt you ? Nice !
I wonder if this is some sort of throw back from the era of those Giant Skeletons I was reading about on here a year ago (no linkage sorry ).
Those suckers were HUGE. Mind you , it has to be said that if there were a link you would have thought that the skull would be six feet bottom to top. And its not... Meh , I am but a simple fool . Anyway , great post and stuff. Woot.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That slide show was very interesting but left me with more qustions. I wonder if he's doing lectures anywhere else down here. Great find I'll have to check out more of this.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
F & S to this thread and the OP JDN24

I did about 30 seconds of digging on google video and grab a few links of Lloyd Pye disgussing the Starchild 49 minutes
video.google.co.uk...#

and an evening with Lloyd Pye [discussing human origins and the Starchild] 128 minutes
video.google.co.uk...#

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dalek

!!! Thanks for the links Dalek, I will check them out after dinner..

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

your very welcome Bud

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
whats your thoughts JDN24?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is the skull of a deformed human, nothing more. My step brother has many of these features (of course I don't know what his skull looks like). I see this as nothing new.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Lloyd was just (within last month) on C2C with George Noory, and some preliminary tests have been run, using the Nuclear DNA, proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that the father was NOT human.

Also, of interest - I've been trading emails with Mr. Pye recently, and there are some new developments on the horizon - from his email balsts...

it is now looking very much like we will be featured in an upcoming episode of a new show called "Mystery Quest." I have been contacted by the producers and, much as with "UFO Hunters" last season, they want to film and perhaps get the episode to air by the early part of next year. So good news on that front.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
This is the skull of a deformed human, nothing more. My step brother has many of these features (of course I don't know what his skull looks like). I see this as nothing new.

If you listen to his interview on coast to coast 2010, Lloyd explains exactly why this skull is not due to deformity. Listen and stop jumping to conclusions about anything that doesn't fit into what the establishment tells you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
900 years of aging may account for the hardness of the skull.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

900 years of aging may account for the hardness of the skull.

Pye or the Starchild?

top topics

join