posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:36 AM
Over complication wastes too much energy and disturbs people from thinking clearly.
The most complicated system around is the economic system. Its failing because it is complicated. It is complicated because it never worked in the
first place and it has been patched and patched and patched to hide its real purpose.
This is my simplified time line of history and how we got to where we are. Once this is in the clear it wont be so confusing.
1. Man realize self awareness. He thought "cool, I am unique".
2. Man realized that although he was unique he needed the help of his fellow citizens to get food and grow and harvest crops.
3. Man realized that not everyone was pulling their weight equally so someone had to "encourage the lazy citizens to work harder"
4. Man realizes leadership and manipulation. Lets get the lazy guy to do more.
5. Man successfully encouraged 1 lazy guy, but there are 2 more lazy guys that leadership and encouragement didn't affect.
6. Man creates religion to scare the other 2 lazy guys by telling them we need to live by these rules and be a good citizen or deal with the
7. Everything worked great for a long time. The leader did more manipulation and fear mongering and learned control.
8. People were getting smarter so the leader had to change the religion, and invent scarcity of goods so that people then place value on natural
resources. Stuff is only valuable if there is a shortage. Then the citizens would work harder for less.
10. Enters money. Leaders create the society that depends on money. The leaders make the money and control it. They make the rules governing it. It
keeps everyone working for very little. So long as they give the citizens enough to live by buying goods that the leaders companies produced. It
encourages them to follow our rules because they can just turn off the flow and show everyone that they are all powerful.
I guess what I am getting at is the last 10,000 years has seen corruption by some ruling class. Every form of government, every corporation, and
society on earth currently supports it. We are all doomed by design. People say that we are giving up our rights... I say we gave up our rights long
We are all forced to go to work everyday so that we do not go without. All in the pursuit to prosper for a day when we don't have to work so hard and
enjoy the fruits of our labor. We live in fear that when we are old we will not have enough to live comfortably.
This fear forces us to work like slaves for some guy at the very top of this pyramid so he can build his trillion dollar empire of control. People
worry so much about an implanted chip that they will be tracked. Well sorry to inform you, they already have you tracked with your debit, credit and
any other cards you use daily to go about your life. Your phone, internet account, TV account are all the same... services to you that can be
So now the dilemma... how do we stop these guys? Easy. (Easy as not complicated). Stop spending money. Stop paying money. It is useless and valueless.
Don't pay your taxes. Don't pay for gas. Go to work to support the human race not some corporate executive. Understanding this is enlightening.
Trying to figure out how to do it is disheartening. The only way it will work, is if everyone vows to never trade with currency again.
We could just maintain the jobs we have and do the things we do. Nothing has a cost or a value except society as whole succeeding.
We would have a health care system that would then provide cures, as opposed to fighting symptoms. There is no money in a cure. That's why there are
We would have no government and no corruption. People would be helping each other. Looking out for each other. Ban all the things that are counter
productive to the human race like drugs, booze, guns, fast food etc. Make health and environment the most important to the human race. We can't
prosper without it.
Start our own NWO without money.