It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets start our own NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Over complication wastes too much energy and disturbs people from thinking clearly.

The most complicated system around is the economic system. Its failing because it is complicated. It is complicated because it never worked in the first place and it has been patched and patched and patched to hide its real purpose.

This is my simplified time line of history and how we got to where we are. Once this is in the clear it wont be so confusing.

1. Man realize self awareness. He thought "cool, I am unique".

2. Man realized that although he was unique he needed the help of his fellow citizens to get food and grow and harvest crops.

3. Man realized that not everyone was pulling their weight equally so someone had to "encourage the lazy citizens to work harder"

4. Man realizes leadership and manipulation. Lets get the lazy guy to do more.

5. Man successfully encouraged 1 lazy guy, but there are 2 more lazy guys that leadership and encouragement didn't affect.

6. Man creates religion to scare the other 2 lazy guys by telling them we need to live by these rules and be a good citizen or deal with the consequences.

7. Everything worked great for a long time. The leader did more manipulation and fear mongering and learned control.

8. People were getting smarter so the leader had to change the religion, and invent scarcity of goods so that people then place value on natural resources. Stuff is only valuable if there is a shortage. Then the citizens would work harder for less.

10. Enters money. Leaders create the society that depends on money. The leaders make the money and control it. They make the rules governing it. It keeps everyone working for very little. So long as they give the citizens enough to live by buying goods that the leaders companies produced. It encourages them to follow our rules because they can just turn off the flow and show everyone that they are all powerful.

I guess what I am getting at is the last 10,000 years has seen corruption by some ruling class. Every form of government, every corporation, and society on earth currently supports it. We are all doomed by design. People say that we are giving up our rights... I say we gave up our rights long long ago.

We are all forced to go to work everyday so that we do not go without. All in the pursuit to prosper for a day when we don't have to work so hard and enjoy the fruits of our labor. We live in fear that when we are old we will not have enough to live comfortably.

This fear forces us to work like slaves for some guy at the very top of this pyramid so he can build his trillion dollar empire of control. People worry so much about an implanted chip that they will be tracked. Well sorry to inform you, they already have you tracked with your debit, credit and any other cards you use daily to go about your life. Your phone, internet account, TV account are all the same... services to you that can be tracked.

So now the dilemma... how do we stop these guys? Easy. (Easy as not complicated). Stop spending money. Stop paying money. It is useless and valueless. Don't pay your taxes. Don't pay for gas. Go to work to support the human race not some corporate executive. Understanding this is enlightening. Trying to figure out how to do it is disheartening. The only way it will work, is if everyone vows to never trade with currency again.

We could just maintain the jobs we have and do the things we do. Nothing has a cost or a value except society as whole succeeding.

We would have a health care system that would then provide cures, as opposed to fighting symptoms. There is no money in a cure. That's why there are none.

We would have no government and no corruption. People would be helping each other. Looking out for each other. Ban all the things that are counter productive to the human race like drugs, booze, guns, fast food etc. Make health and environment the most important to the human race. We can't prosper without it.

Start our own NWO without money.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Without money?

What do you suppose we use as currency?

How will that be documented for exchange?

Who will do the crappy jobs like shovelling manure? or cleaning toilets?

How will you make them do it?

Edit: If everything is free, I'm eating T-bone steaks every night and drinking the most expensive beverages. I will be eating at restauraunts for lunch (for free) and driving a Porsche that someone will just give me.

I will take as much as I want because it is all free!

I didn't realize how great of an idea this was. Free mansions. No more work ever! everything is free! Everyone will just work and not complain. No one will change jobs and all will be a Utopia. Everything will be swell.

Free Guns!

[edit on 10-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Totally agree with OP, you spoke my thoughts.

This is the real way forward. How to do it? That is the real lesson isn't it. Your a cog in the wheel of life now, except at the moment it is to survive and the aim to better your quality of life whilst lining the Fat cats pockets. The same could be done without the money. If everyone realised this and worked for a better quality of life and to keep the cogs turning - if the cogs stop turning you cannot afford to be materialistic, you will need a survival method.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
Without money?

What do you suppose we use as currency?

The things that we buy with money.

Think about it

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well someone does it now. They just keep doing it. Then we can find better ways to do this stuff.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
No currency. We don't need currency. There is no shortage of goods. Society provides it all back to the people... society is us.

This is not a new idea by any means, check out the Venus Project. I for one however thing they way they are supporting the project is contradictory of what they are trying to do.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
There is no need for currency. You work for someone, they return it by working for you, and visa versa.

A good currency would be your own labour (purhaps)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

If everything is free, I'm eating T-bone steaks every night and drinking the most expensive beverages. I will be eating at restauraunts for lunch (for free) and driving a Porsche that someone will just give me.

I will take as much as I want because it is all free!

I didn't realize how great of an idea this was. Free mansions. No more work ever! everything is free! Everyone will just work and not complain. No one will change jobs and all will be a Utopia. Everything will be swell.

Free Guns!

Everyone works for the betterment of mankind. Obviously if you were greedy, you'd have a lineup of guys taking some of the stuff back. In this idea nobody prospers anymore than anyone else... GLOBALLY. No Borders. We all just work together.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TommyG

And everyone will just start being honest and all the sociopaths will just start being nice.... Get with it.

People will still have guns and those idiots gullible enough to fall for your fantasy would only end up on the wrong end of them...

..Especially if they deemed someone "greedy" and "line up of guys" showed up to take their property from them. Everything is free right? even other people's things, by your logic.

Cultures such as the one you are describing did in fact exist. They are all destroyed now and their destruction often started with them being taken advantage of.

Your idea is a nice fantasy. I would like such a thing to be true but it is impossible. It just will not happen.

Labourers only break their backs working because they get paid. You can't expect them to continue doing it for nothing.

Even still, you would need a Global Army to enforce this Utopian Doctrine you espouse. The jails would be massive and hold hundreds of millions - unless of course you intend to "eliminate" them from the gene pool....

You Communists make me sick.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
There is a clear reason why there are sociopaths and dishonest people. Because nobody looks at them as a part of society. They are an expense. The technology exists today to fix everything.

Why would you want something of mine, when you can have your very own... newer or better? You would only take something from me to show you had power over me. We own nothing individually. It would belong to us all. It is money that has caused you to think this way. The money system has man competing against man. It could be the "utopia" if was all decided that equal is equal. everyone is a leader. everyone is an innovator and nobody is left behind. Children could be taught properly about social values and virtues of being a good citizen. Everyone is an enforcer.

In stead of locking a bunch of people up, and condemn them for going against society, help them to be a better citizen. Most people are in the prison system because of money... theft murder and stealing are mostly due to someone being repressed in society.

Think of the freedoms you would have. You would have to conform to the wishes of society of the whole. Not some corrupt law maker, financier or religious leader. Simply go back to common sense.

This is far from communism. It is purly a new society, not a form of government.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by TommyG]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
You Communists make me sick.

Considering you were addressing us, members in this thread, that is not something we look highly upon here at ATS. Read the T & C.

top topics

join