It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku- Impossible Science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Michio Kaku- Impossible Science

dailygrail.com

Recently, I was lucky enough to chat with theoretical physicist Professor Michio Kaku. Professor Kaku is one of a rare breed; working at the cutting edge of complex maths and physics, but also able to talk about his research topics with a layperson, in their language.

Our discussion covered everything from the UFO phenomenon, to whether consciousness defines reality, and also touched on some of the more controversial science stories about today (most notably, the LHC and Active SETI).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Professor Michio Kaku, a Theoretical Physicist, happens to be one of the greatest minds of our time. Not to mention that along with such knowledge and talent, he retains the ability to explain even the most complex issues of Quantum and Theoretical Physics in common sense terms. This is a rare trait indeed, and one which qualifies Professor Michio Kaku as a True Genius and Teacher in the purest sense. This article discusses his views on a wide range of subjects.

BTW, for those who do not know, Professor Michio Kaku also served in the U.S. Military as well. This again adds to the unique qualities of who he is.

dailygrail.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have seen this man on many a documentary and he is one of the few people that I look at and don't immediately want to fall asleep. He is a genius in his own right and truly does have a remarkable ability to 'connect' with the ordinary person.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I agree, Kaku is a genius, and my idol as an aspiring physicist! I've read most of his books, all extremely enlightening and interesting, especially his most recent one. When the ATS mix did their interview with him I was starstruck!

top topics

join