It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Aliens think about Earth and our country?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Read my post for the reason why you and him have different opinions = we have no idea how aliens think

WTF are you talking about..?

The fact that I do not agree with him has little bearing on your post...so we see aliens as unique and they see us in the same light...

BFD man...my point is that if aliens are scouting us out, they may be inclined to guide us thru our infancy; if not, we're screwed...

Other than that, nothing...so calm down Daniel-son.

I am calm?

I said you have no idea what or how aliens think

You both disagree because none of you truly know.

We don't even know what kind of alien we are talking about, what they look like, how they work. So how do we expect to know how they think? we don't even know what many humans are thinking.

What's the problem here?

Here's a question to you. "What do humans think about Aliens?"

Even with humans we see everyday, we cannot answer that question for all mankind, because we are going to get a unlimited amount of answers to it.

Now a question like "what do Aliens think about humans" would be even more complicated, because we have no idea how aliens think.

So basically I was saying, it's fun to speculate, but it's Impossible to think we know how they think, unless we actually interact with them.

I know you were just speculating, and that's fine. There is no problem here.

Peace.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think they would think of us (humans) as an underdeveloped species that has yet to reach the peak of it's technological/spiritual evolution. I don't think they will ever directly interfere with our species' growth and maturity but they will stop us from taking our wars and nuclear weapons up into our galactic neighborhood. There are many UFO cases, credible ones, which involve UFO's disarming nuclear weapons. And if they are trying to tell us anything, it's that we will not be allowed to take this kind of behavior into the solar system/galaxy, as we have already demonstrated the ability for at least 40 years to travel in space, even though we have extremely limited space travel capabilities. We all know UFO's are real, the subject matter is one of the most highly classified if not the most classified, and that we have been visited, no doubt about it... and it is doubtful that they are not continuing to observe us as we speak. Edgar Mitchell said that they are not hostile as many people fear, because if they were, it is only logical that the human race wouldn't be here right now settled on this planet. for those of you who don't know about these cases(doubtful), I suggest you watch "Out Of The Blue" on YouTube, by far the best, most credible UFO documentary/investigation ever.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
well first off they look for ATS user and give us a pat on the back and say
"Only you can prevent mindless zombies"

they would pop in look at stuff while some guy with a really shaky hand trys to film it and we see the video posted on ATS and debate on weather its fake or not.
But i think we are to violent to cruel. Just turn on your tv if you dont believe me.
anyone play mass effect? remember the reference to the First Contact War in how humans had no idea what they were playing with.
I could easly see are own media telling us not to trust any of the the gray skins.
but my self the only thing i want from them is
philosophy
and to try there food

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Or, they might just look at us like we look at pond scum, and not care one iota, and just destroy us and take anything of value from this planet.

They have! Look what they have done- wait... I thought you were talking about the govt. Sorry. :-D

I think they'd try to understand women, get hocked, grab every male, and blow this place into dust. And we'd all be taken to a planet with hot space babes who worship us, and do our every bidding. Ahhh.... to dream....

Instead, there's a small chance the Galactic Federation of Light will swing by, and put OUR lights out.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

Or, they might just look at us like we look at pond scum, and not care one iota, and just destroy us and take anything of value from this planet.

They have! Look what they have done- wait... I thought you were talking about the govt. Sorry. :-D

I think they'd try to understand women, get hocked, grab every male, and blow this place into dust. And we'd all be taken to a planet with hot space babes who worship us, and do our every bidding. Ahhh.... to dream....

Instead, there's a small chance the Galactic Federation of Light will swing by, and put OUR lights out.

careful now what we consider to be women and what they consider to be women could be 2 complete different things

Ill play chess with an alien that would be entertaining or some other game

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
They would be wise creatures. At some point they would have screwed up their planet(s).

They would be wise to ignore us (in the most diplomatic sense of the word).

They would be wise not to touch our contaminated planet.

They would be wise to wait a few hundred years to see if we blew ourselves up or actually had some hope.

If human meat was an export, then keep it on the quiet.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
To Answer the question in hand, I will have to say that , I DONT KNOW?

I have never seen and Alien apart from a "few" illegals slipping into Dover or Portsmouth UK . Getting all the benefits under the Sun, killing and eating the Queens wildlife .Raping our women (and some men depends on there inclination really) Getting FREE healthcare then buggering off back to their homeland to live like Royalty!!!

Wonder what those "ALIENS" Thought of our country??

Mugs probably!! and we are for letting it happen, and we still do !

So why not let Space Aliens do the same and they would probably THINK the same as the parasites that are sucking us dry now !

Bitter ? ME? U BETCHA!!

Sorry

Git

[edit on 14-10-2008 by completenuttergit]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Have you ever watched a crowd of people, from a building looking down from about the 10th story cross an intersection? What do you see? A seeming random jumble of individuals who for some reason don't hit each other as they cross, (at least almost always). What from a distance may appear to be chaos but is in effect directed by very basic rules, each rule governed by it's own "control mechanics". At the end of the day a species actions may appear random and chaotic, with out purpose. Consider the actions of animals that to us appear nonsensical. It is unless we had some knowledge of what drives the actions of those animals. Most major and minor animals are driven by the influence of scent far more then we are. To the average dog, scent is more then a brief distraction. Animals like dogs use scent to construct complex tapestries of their environment. They use it as a three and fourth dimensional template. For us this is very hard to relate to. Perhaps advanced intelligence is that which takes all sensory inputs and by way of a "floating decimal point", if you will, builds a more accurate picture of reality based on objective evaluation of said inputs. More later. I'm tired, and its time to feed kitty...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
They think That

A: We taste better with Ketchup,

B: We taste somewhat like chicken but tougher to chew

C: Our Pineal Glands give them a really sweet Buzz

D: Are best served with a Chardonnay

E: That we are the best Food source on the planet because the can have sex with us before killing us for dinner.

F: It's highly convenient that we raise ourselves for harvest

G: That we should smoke less because it ruins our flavor and toughens the meat

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I try to put my self in the "shoes", or whatever of "them". First we draw a lot of conclusions about life, and certainly intelligent life that may not be at all applicable to how aliens may view us. First we always assume, and this is the driving force behind SETI, that an intelligent species must be a technological one. They may use this as a factor in evaluating us if they indeed do come here because they would need certain technological methods to get here or detect us remotely. Or would they? Consider the following example. Take a non-technological (as far as we know) creature on Earth endowd with tremendous intelligence, very complex language skills here at least ten million years, give or take; whales, and dolphins etc. It is largely accepted that certainly they are very intelligent. But as far as we know, not one has ever designed and patented a toaster oven, or any thing else.

Lacking the ability to percieve and manipulate tools we usually dismiss them. To me thats a huge mistake. Why do we, and a number of other non-ocean dwellers on Earth concieve of, build, and use anything? The fact our environment varies in tempeture and flora/fauna etc widely over Earth means we have to make tools, use fire, manipulate the environment to give us a reasonable chace of survival.

They don't. Tempeture, chemistry, salinity etc, have traditionaly stayed reasonably constant world wide over very long periods of time. They don't have the same basic survival "operators manual" we must live by. Their true intelligence can only be hinted at and any society, at large, they had before the age of steam made oceans very noisy, when they could communicate for thousands of miles. Who knows what gossip they were exchanging, and have now lost and what are the consequences?

Back to our aliens, what if they have evoulved to the point where technology is no longer needed to achieve what to us needs "technological ad ons"? After all, we can't "see" IR like a rattle snake or use echolocation, but our machines can. Taken to an advanced level, a race may appear as AC Clarke said about an ultra-advanced race, millions or billions ahead of us, indistingwishable from magic?

In the end what they think about us may be that so much of what we do to them appears nonsensical, or they chaulk it up to a by product, (kind of like breathing) or instinct. Our great engineering accomplisments might just look to them as waste products, and perhaps as non-sensicle to them as so much ET behaivour appears to us? No doubt when animals observe us we are for the most part well beyond what they understand. Does the rat in a cage know the name of the foundation funding the experiment he its is the subject of? Doubtfull. As far as what the aliens think, they are likely to be cautious, and might even say to each other from time time; isn't that cute?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The Aliens do not care much of our Countries (Organized Nation States) But they have Had contact with Certain Governments Over the Ages , Including the Nazi State and the Post - War United States in various times , please consult the 1965 and 1972 Nellis AFB landing videos for more infos ,

Peace to you all ~

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Lately I think that if we were visited by something out of this world we would be laughed at, Called immature, and we would not be given any knowledge to make our world a better place and if aliens were living here I would totally understand if they decied to leave us, I wish I could leave here sometimes...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think it would fall somewhere between,
A. Why aren't the Americans sharing all that technology we gave them.

B. Wait, you mean to tell me that eventhough we fly all over the place, let them take photos of our ships, abduct some of them and take them for a little spin around the neighborhood, they still don't believe in us?

C. They think they evolved from what?

In all seriousness though I think they would try to keep their distance from us, Jane Goodall didn't walk right up to the monkeys on day one and try to shake their hands, she understood that the monkeys were probably more of a danger to her, than she was to them.

Not to mention the fact that when a more advanced group has encountered a less advanced group in our own history it usually had pretty bad consequences for the less advanced group, imagine that times a million.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think that they know its pretty hostile down here. Thats why NONE have landed.

Looking from their perspective, if I was an alien flying around and noticed a hostile planet such as earth, I would not come really close to the ground and throw my high beams on.

I would fly away as soon as possible. I think if we do see or catch any of "them", they would have been young aliens, like kids taking their fathers car out.

I think...

[edit on 2-12-2008 by R3KR]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
They would party on the Gold Coast.. Oh your not talkin bout Australia?
Just the title said "What do Aliens think about Earth and our country?" and Australia is my country so you get the confusion. Might wanna change title in future cause you wouldn't want people thinking Americans are ignorant of rest of the world!
Ehh nobody would believe that now.. would they?..

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
They wouldnt bother there little alien tooshes about america, instead they would come to Europe, cause thats where its at!
not a one liner.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Europe]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

It looks like they are quite fascinated by our nuke technology. What do they think about this, who knows, but are they interested in it, yes. There are countless reports of ufos being seen around nuke facilities worldwide.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Maybe they would see the truth about us and our planet. Maybe they would see a large group of confused misled people that are being controlled by TPTB through mass MSM.

I honestly believe that the average person is good. Not just in their hearts but inherently good. I think that all people want the same basic things. I believe that the majority of the people hurt when they see others hurting and are compassionate, loving and giving.

I think that if we were exposed to all the good that is present in our world and the MSM produced ninety percent positive viewing, five percent commercials and five percent of the viewing time reporting on the bad things that happen, that we would see ourselves and our planet in a different light. We might even convert some of the less than good citizens of our planet.

Maybe that is what they would tell us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join