It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And that's the way it was, January 17th, 1998...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
www.drudgereport.com...

"The AGENCE FRANCE PRESSE, the world's oldest newswire, and should be noted not owned by American corporate media concerns, thus free from American anchor/editor personality-bias, would later name the night of January 17, 1998 one of the top ten dates in 20th Century media."

The day the Internet roared.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Those gay pundits of the 'conservative movement'.....do you think they even get seated, by accident, next to a Fawell or Ashcroft at the vast right wing conspiracy meetings?

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am proud of you BT, I expected a crotch remark.

(at the last meeting they we're between me and Roberton, across from Ashcroft and Falwell
)

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You didn't know Drudge was gay? There was a big thing in DC that I remember because another gay Right Winger 'outed' him......I think it was Howard Fineman or Fienman.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
well, I could care less if he is or isn't. BUT - I still think that is a rumor created by the 'vast left wing conspiracy'

In any case, If I don't view his website every few hours I start having withdrawl symptons.

[Edited on 16-1-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't care either....but the power behind the Republican party definetly does! And that was my question: how do you think it's rationalized?

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
BT - it's just a rumor that no one takes seriously. Just like the one about President Bush being gay and I have read the same about Clinton. Plus, I think he was 'outed' by a female liberal journalist (I could just say journalist, liberal would be assumed). If Drudge is gay - fine. Just because he's pro-life and broke a decent story about Clinton he's considered to be part of the mythical right wing conspiracy? I can honestly say that Matt does not attend the 'meetings' - haven�t seen him at any, lol. I think he's pretty balanced in his reporting and linking: at the moment he's linking to a story critical of TIA, Padillia, one about the 'ACLU/Big brother,' and the headline is 'Visitors from Five More Nations Ordered to Register' - that doesn't like a member of the conspiracy to me.

top topics

join