It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews and the current crisis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
With whats occuring now in the world, no doubt anti-semites of the world are smiling and waiting to blame the Jews.
This thread was started by myself to propose the theory that in fact gentiles have brought this on us, as traditional Jewish moneylending practices were discarded for gentile fuzzy financial thinking.
No doubt anti-semites will point to Jews involved-my theory is all of them are of a kind and were playing to a gentile tune to keep their positions safe-I mean, was Greenspan ever a 'Jewish Businessman'?
This is the 'gentile recession'-and I myself have been warning of it for years.
Intuition and a 'collateral is king' approach have been replaced by some mindless twentysomething on a phoneline and a computer scorecard. Slick (gentile) 'management consultants' and knucklehead bank employees have replaced the old finanially sound moneylender.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Rinorino2]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Greed is to blame, plain and simple, let's get the guys who are responsible and stop wasting time by trying to figure out which religion is greedier than the other.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
When looking at the current crisis its stupid to blame a religion. Not all Jews are banksters and not all banksters are Jewish.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
Greed is to blame, plain and simple, let's get the guys who are responsible and stop wasting time by trying to figure out which religion is greedier than the other.

The question is who's greed and anti-semites will say 'the Jews'-my very point is this one was brought on by the gentile 'keeping up with the Joneses' mindset-looking rich not being rich.
You see if a Jew looks rich he probably is good at making money-if a gentile looks rich theres a good chance he is just good at getting finance.
Secondly largely gentile middle managements greed and laziness is to blame-not the greed of Jews that actually know a thing or two about finance.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You certainly know a thing or two about opening a can of worms, that's for sure.

I'm not a banker or very sophisticated but, I see it this way.

I would never lend anything I didn't have or couldn't afford to lose nor, would I borrow something I couldn't repay well beyond all reasonable doubt. I think most of the present problems stem from people ignoring those things.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I want to preface this by saying I do not get into religious debates. I do attend church every Sunday. My pastors family lives in Israel 6 months out of the year and are involved in the ICEJ. I do agree that anti-semitism is prevalent, I disagree that the gentiles are to blame. I think that you are being stereotypical in characterizing a certain group of people to blame the economic crisis on. I was married and he was cheap- they all called him IRA. That is a characteristic (not mine) that Jewish people are associated with. I have a friend whose family is Jewish, I mentioned something about "jewin' them down" and he looked at me and I was like- I am so sorry...he didn't even believe in God and was offended. The 'keeping up w/ the joneses' environment spans the world. Look at Dubai. I really don't think that I need to show proof for that one. So to place blame on the gentiles or visitors, is ridiculous. If you want to get into stereotypes, then the Jews would be the ones with money now. Placing the blame of a persons religious affiliation is irrelevant.

Please keep in mind that my comments are not to be taken in any offensive manner. I just want to show that it goes both ways. AND that (there is another thread to this) God will shake the world before the end of times. This includes the financial markets. If anyone wants more info, please U2U me, as I will not be posting my churches website on this board. If you are interested in hearing what my pastor has to say about this, the download is free for a few more days. Otherwise it costs $1.00.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by beezwaxes

Precisely-they are very much the values of old-stlye (jewish) money lending. The fact that jews still remain in banking is irrelevant, I should know to some extent-I worked there. They just 'go with the flow' and sing the song gentiles want to hear...whcih is 'let the goodtimes roll'.
Inherent in this last boom was a smug attitude that the good times would never end, yet no group could less be accused of thinking that way than Jews.
You would go into a bank and be hard-sold on a loan it was impossible to see anyone making money out of-and no one seemed to give any thought to that. The stupidity of it all was the antithesis of Jewish financial practice.
Anti-semite liars will say that jews deliberately brought this on becuase they know damn well that no Jew could have stuffed up a banks finances without intending to-they are right. Except Jews didnt intend to nor did gentiles-but gentiles did.
I have seen the thing with my own eyes and lived it, the 'we won't employ a Jew unless we absolutely must' attitude.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Rinorino2]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I feel your pain. Lets forget about Jews and Gentiles for a minute. I work in manufacturing and nobody wants to listen to proven practice that makes common sense there either. At times it seems like people just want to see what they can get away with whether it makes sense or not even for them! It's like some mass sickness that has befallen the nation.
Seems like a reckoning of sorts.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezwaxes

I feel your pain. Lets forget about Jews and Gentiles for a minute. I work in manufacturing and nobody wants to listen to proven practice that makes common sense there either. At times it seems like people just want to see what they can get away with whether it makes sense or not even for them! It's like some mass sickness that has befallen the nation.
Seems like a reckoning of sorts.

Its what happens in a boom, and the smugness can be sickening. Thing is you won't be blamed for this-we just might be-really. We will be blamed for mindless herd mentality...what a joke.

join