It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Upcoming GFL "Appearance" be an Attempt to Debunk Conspiracy Theorists?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Well at least this lotter ticket doesn't require money to get.
But its funny, cause when I buy a ticket I don't even luck out with the 2 dollars win. I mainly pay this extra tax just to have a safeguard, a feeling that if I was truly meant to be starting all the things I wish I could, like a real news newspaper, or several magazines, one on ufology, one on nwo, or really get some land going for a village or 2, then this lottery could happen. I was just allowing for the possibility, but....the likelihood is small.
I really wish the right group of ets would show up and force disclosure. I don't want to see things get any worse here, and if there was a visible presence from the cosmos to prod us into getting better, it would make me very happy. Tomorrow is the day to find if they're trying to discredit ufology with the public or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
well now since nothing's happened, yet anyway, does this thread come into effect? is "Blossom" sitting at home snickering and gloating over the pandemonium she's caused online?

...or are TPTB working on the next step in this little fiasco?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thread Closed

Please continue discussion in the "main" thread locatedin the Gray Area Forum.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join