It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if it doesnt happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm as far from a skeptic as one could get, but honestly, on Oct.15 when no spaceship lands, no little green grey or humanoid people show up...what then? When January 1st 2013 comes around, and those of you [who are of age]
are shaking off the hangover from the previous nights festivities...what will be the excuse then? Long story short, with no credible proof of any of those events actually going to occur other then pixilated pictures of comets and unidentified objects in space, and random hints from a charlatan, how does anyone who actually believes in the subject matter of extraterrestrial existence intend on being taken seriously?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by degenerate oto
I'm as far from a skeptic as one could get, but honestly, on Oct.15 when no spaceship lands, no little green grey or humanoid people show up...what then? When January 1st 2013 comes around, and those of you [who are of age]
are shaking off the hangover from the previous nights festivities...what will be the excuse then? Long story short, with no credible proof of any of those events actually going to occur other then pixilated pictures of comets and unidentified objects in space, and random hints from a charlatan, how does anyone who actually believes in the subject matter of extraterrestrial existence intend on being taken seriously?

Well come Oct 15, I, along with many other sane people, will be enjoying the day as usual reading rediculous and often humerous predictions here at ATS.

As to Jan 1st 2013, I will be enjoying another fine day and new year.

I should point out that not all of the pictures of UFO's are highly pixilated or fuzzy. Some of them are pretty darned good and some of them are pretty darned good hoxes.

Its all a matter of prospective. And by doing some simple research, like learning how ancients painted scenes of UFO's in caves, perhaps it is not all that bogus as one might think.

To think that in such a vast universe that our tiny blue sand pebble amongst countless sand pebbles that are out there is the only one to harbor life, is simply being closed minded.

Just because one has not landed on national tv or landed at the super bowl yet, doesnt mean that they do not exsist.

I do say this tho...anyone is welcome to provide absolute, undeniable proof that they do not exsist.

Cheers!!!!

join