It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens On The Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Huge point there about the Van Allen Belt, I never even thought of that till now. I'll have to do some research on this topic tonight.

I just read this on another thread;
" I read somewhere that you would need lead shielding six feet thick to protect the astronauts from radiation. " Cant tell you if its true, its just hearsay.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This i the first time I've heard of this. Could someone please point me in the direction of some reading materials?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Question: how much lead casing would it take to surround any space ship sufficiently to allow any human (or humanoid, if you prefer) to live outside the Earth's protective Van Allen belts??...do your own research and ask some critical questions before accepting any claims from any astonaut claiming to have seen spaceships on the back side of the moon.

*sigh*

badastronomy.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I typed something about this before on another thread, I'll try to find it, and get back to this.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I typed something about this before on another thread, I'll try to find it, and get back to this.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I saw a website a long time ago that said that the starwars program was finished under a different name, something to do with a greek hero or villian

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
A buncha links

paranormal.about.com...

Enjoy

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
And this is also of interest among the mostly broken links;

Strange Moon Facts

After hundreds of years of detailed observation and study, our closest companion in the vast universe, Earth�s moon, remains an enigma. Six moon landings and hundreds of experiments have resulted in more questions being asked than answered. Among them:
1. Moon�s Age: The moon is far older than previously expected. Maybe even older than the Earth or the Sun. The oldest age for the Earth is estimated to be 4.6 billion years old; moon rocks were dated at 5.3 billion years old, and the dust upon which they were resting was at least another billion years older.

Link

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by psd_1
I would like to start a thread and address something that I personally find to be of extreme interest.....

I have read in great detail that there have been documented proof of an alien presence on the moon. Information regarding an alien base that was constructed on the dark side of the moon and has existed for quite some time now.

I also have researched and discovered that Neil Armstrong revealed many times that he was observed when landing on the moon and saw aliens as well as "menacing ships".... I found it curious that soon after our arrival on the Moon that the program was completely abandoned....

Recently I was happy to see that China was developing programs to go back to the moon. I believe that once the moon is exposed to more observation it will become harder for NASA to hide the alien presence and will eventually have to release SOME information.

I am requesting that anyone who has any knowledge/pictures/movies regarding this issue please speak up. If it really is the case that aliens have "set up shop" on the moon it would be of great interest to everyone on Earth (including myself)...

-psd_1

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by John bull 1]

All of the Armstrong quotes concerning ETs and the moon I have read have been unsubstantiated. They are almost allways listed as "over-heard" or "allegedly" said...... makes me wonder about the truth of those quotes. I have yet to find an actual direct source. As in "Neil Armstrong told me there were bases on the moon." Sounds like internet urban legends to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Posted some stuff right here on ATS about a year ago now on the moon,it is a interesting subject and there is so many unanswered questions about it.

Some of the links in the thread may not work anymore.

Life on the Moon

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You have your right to be skeptical, but do you think that if Armstrong really did make that statement that the US goverment would want anyone to think it was true?

-psd_1

All of the Armstrong quotes concerning ETs and the moon I have read have been unsubstantiated. They are almost allways listed as "over-heard" or "allegedly" said...... makes me wonder about the truth of those quotes. I have yet to find an actual direct source. As in "Neil Armstrong told me there were bases on the moon." Sounds like internet urban legends to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by psd_1
You have your right to be skeptical, but do you think that if Armstrong really did make that statement that the US goverment would want anyone to think it was true?

-psd_1

If the Armstrong quote was true, I highly doubt he would be telling anyone without need to know or say it in public. Most of the source listings I have read on this list the quote as "overheard saying...."

And if it was true, I think the Govt would probably keep a lid on it.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here's a bunch of quotes collected from various astronauts concerning UFOs and aliens on the moon:

perso.wanadoo.fr...

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The argument for extraterrestrial artifacts on our moon isn't just hearsay and internet gossip. There are first-hand witnesses, former federal employees, who claim to have seen photographs of buildings on the moon. At least three of the Disclosure Project witnesses claim to have seen or heard evidence of this. That these living witnesses could say this in public at the National Press Club, and offer to retell their stories under oath before a congressional investigation, and then to have this go unresolved, neglected, and belittled by the public and our national media is so shocking to me I can't and I won't tolerate it.

These witnesses recount their stories in greater detail in the book titled "Disclosure: Military and Government Witnesses Reveal the Greatest Secrets In Modern History". Let me copy a few excerpts from the testimony of three witnesses who claim to have seen or heard evidence of alien artifacts on the moon.

Larry Warren was a security officer at Bentwaters Air Force Base in the UK. After he witnessed several UFOs one night at the base he was given a short briefing on the subject of UFOs/ETs and told to get on with his life and get over it. He says:

"So we sat down, and a Naval Commander from the US Navy ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) in London, named Commander Richardson, was there.

-snip-

He said, "There is a phenomenon that has been coming here for many, many years. Some of it comes and goes; some of it is a permanent presence."

-snip-

Then they showed a film. They said, 'We are going to show you a film that might help you put into perspective what you gentlemen have witnessed...' They ran the film--I mean, it was just a film on a reel--it was not narrated; he did not narrate it. It began with gun camera footage [from] what I can only assume [was] maybe the 1940s. It showed some propeller-driven aircraft in broad daylight. It looked like the Florida Keys, and a fleet of sliver disks [went] under the aircraft. That was one of the first frames. [The] clip [changed]. This thing went all the way up to the space program. The best clip on it showed the berets of the 5th Special Forces in Vietnam on a red clay hill [with] low scrub brush and a guy with a camera...I don't even know the year, but it was in color. He turns the camera and this giant, green, delta-shaped thing rises out of the brush, very slowly and deliberately, below where they are, up to face level, camera level, and then continues--but shrubbery and brush is falling off this massive thing and a flock of big pelicans or other birds goes right under it--I'll never forget that in my life! It was better then the [Rendlesham] incident in the field.

The space program: I swear to God, this film showed structures on the moon--these box kind of things--that looked sand-colored. It showed that lunar car moving around...Then--at a distance--the astronauts pointed at these box-looking things, and structured objects moving off the surface of the moon--filmed by Apollo missions.

Steven Greer: What did the structures on the moon look like? What shape where they?

Larry Warren: The structures looked like a continuation of the color of the moon, but there was structure to it. Like, huge box-kinds of things--very square and angular structures without windows. But they were artificial, clearly, and they were being filmed; and then there were lights and weird things on top of hills.

-snip-

Steven Greer: And were the UFOs moving?

Larry Warren: Very clearly, in different scenes. A lot of it was with the lunar car--that mission. Some of it was the astronauts on space walks, and something dark coming right up near them, with points of red lights. I remember that. All this was very quick. They never showed it again. The Apollo mission is the era when it ended."

Another witness, Karl Wolfe, was in the US Air Force and was sent to an NSA facility during one of the moon missions to repair photographic equipment. He saw photographs of buildings on the moon taken by a Lunar Orbiter before the Apollo 11 moon landing.

"...I was in a color lab one day when my boss, Staff Sergeant Taylor, came over to me and said that they were having a problem with some equipment on the base and it was the first lunar orbiter program, where they had a mission to pretty much locate the first landing sites for the 1969 lunar mission...He wanted to know if I would go over and take a look at it.

-snip-

So he was showing me how [the equipment] worked. We walked over to one side of the lab and he said, by the way we've discovered a base on the backside of the moon. Then he pulled out one of these mosaics and showed this base on the moon, which had geometric shapes--there were towers, there were spherical buildings, there were very tall towers and things that looked somewhat like radar dishes...

-snip-

Some of the structures are half a mile in size. So they're huge structures...I don't know how tall they were but they must have been very tall. They had angular shots with shadows. There were spherical and domed buildings...Some of the buildings seemed to have very reflective surfaces on them. A couple of structures...reminded me of cooling towers at power generating plants, they had that sort of shape...Some of them were round, some of them looked like a Quonset hut, with a dome, like a greenhouse.

Another witness, Donna Hare, worked for a NASA contractor in building #8 at Goddard. After seeing NASA satellite photographs of UFOs she started to ask other employees about the subject. She describes speaking with Johnson Space Center employees about the Apollo project and astronauts:

"So as a precaution they [the astronauts] were put in quarantine for a little while. This particular man was in quarantine with them and was part of their debriefing. He said that a lot of them talked about their experiences seeing these craft follow them. I believe there were three on the moon when they landed...He said that some of the astronauts who wanted to talk were threatened. They'd signed papers not to talk."

These three witnesses seem to have come upon their experiences independently. Their stories are either true or not. Either way, we should find out. I'm inclined to believe them. Both of my parents witnessed a flying saucer in 1950 over their neighborhood, in broad daylight. There were many other witnesses that day who saw it too.

I'd like some answers.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
The argument for extraterrestrial artifacts on our moon isn't just hearsay and internet gossip. There are first-hand witnesses, former federal employees, who claim to have seen photographs of buildings on the moon. At least three of the Disclosure Project witnesses claim to have seen or heard evidence of this. That these living witnesses could say this in public at the National Press Club, and offer to retell their stories under oath before a congressional investigation, and then to have this go unresolved, neglected, and belittled by the public and our national media is so shocking to me I can't and I won't tolerate it.

That is interesting stuff. I had read the second person's story before, but not the first. Thanks.

I was questioning the Neil Armstrong quote. I have seen several versions of that quote around the web and none of them have a direct source. Armstrong is a recluse for the most part and I highly doubt he would be mentioning such info aloud. That is what I thought was suspicious.

~Face

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Not possible for the moon to be older than the earth or the soon. The moon was just a big asteroid going through space and it happenned to hit earth when it was just a big floating sphere of hott lava. When it hit it bounced off and took a chunk of the earth with it. The earths gravity was much greater than this large asteroid and the earths gravitational pull sucked it right in. It has been orbiting us ever since. You might want to look this up, I explained as best as I could, lol.

By the way rocks on the moon older than the sun and earth? You realize the moon gets hit with plenty of meteorites EACH day. Although the earth gets hit with a lot more because the gravitational pull is so much stronger they could have just found a rock that happenned to have been floating in space for a long time...(wheww)

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You say that the moon was an asteroid travelling through space until it hit the earth - why cant it be older the earth then? It might have been flying around for millions of years before it collided with earth?

That would explain the older dated moon rocks yeah?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
its definatly a possibility, but this sounds more conspiracy theory oriented than real truth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join