It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another question from the resident animator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
hello again ATS, I have another question. I was lurking around another UFO site (I know, that's sin, I sincerely appologize) and I found a tad bit of info on another rival of the grays called the blues, sadly there was not enogh to form a solid profile on them for the animation, so I thought I'd turn to the best site for this information(haha, kissing ass...) on the blues, so...Inform me

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Can you give us a bit more information on these 'blue' aliens?

It's not something that I'm overly familiar with to be honest. Apart from the little blue dudes in Communion that is - and they're like the grey's little helpers, really - not rivals.

A link to the website or a few quotes might help us determine exactly what you are talking about.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Information concerning the "Blues" can be somewhat hard to find.

Some info here

Would this be of any help?

Hope that this is of some help.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegun_go_go
Can you give us a bit more information on these 'blue' aliens?

It's not something that I'm overly familiar with to be honest. Apart from the little blue dudes in Communion that is - and they're like the grey's little helpers, really - not rivals.

A link to the website or a few quotes might help us determine exactly what you are talking about.

Peace,

MGGG

I just read that the blues contacted humans long ago saying that any buissness with the grays would end in disaster, so I thought I'd ask around here and see if there's any info you guys have for me

top topics

join