It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Administration knew the Whereabouts of Osama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Who is Osama Bin Laden? It is so obvious. It is the elephant in the room. OBL is an asset of the CIA and Pakistani ISI. You can believe it or you can swallow that fictional pablum the Clinton AND Bush administrations have fed the world. The truth MUST come out about this.

Where was Osama bin Laden on 9/11?
Bush Administration knew the Whereabouts of Osama
by Michel Chossudovsky
www.globalresearch.ca 16 November 2003 (revised 17 November 2003)
The URL of this article is: globalresearch.ca...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the CBS report by Dan Rather is accurate and Osama had indeed been admitted to the Pakistani military hospital on September 10, 2001, courtesy of America's ally, he was in all likelihood still in hospital in Rawalpindi on the 11th of September, when the attacks occurred. In all probability, his whereabouts were known to US officials on the morning of September 12, when Secretary of State Colin Powell initiated negotiations with Pakistan, with a view to arresting and extraditing bin Laden.

A recent Reuters report (11/13/03; scroll down) quoting Labeviere's book "Corridors of Terror" points to alleged "negotiations" between Osama bin Laden and the CIA, which took place two months prior to the September 11, 2001 attacks at the American Hospital in Dubai, UAE, while bin Laden was recovering from a kidney dialysis treatment

Enemy Number One in hospital recovering from dialysis treatment "negotiating with CIA"?

The meeting with the CIA head of station at the American Hospital in Dubai, UAE was confirmed by a report in the French daily newspaper Le Figaro, published in October 2001. (See Alexandra Richard, at www.globalresearch.ca... ,

For a virtual tour of the hospital click www.ahdubai...
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
ECK,

See this article proves to me that the government was involved in 9/11. I'll bet your right that the government knows where Bin Laden and is going to announce his capture right before the elections. What really ticks me off is the questions that need answering about 9/11, the government won't answer them. They're typcial response is "We don't need to. We told who is behind 9/11. We'll take care of you. End of story."

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
ECK,

See this article proves to me that the government was involved in 9/11. I'll bet your right that the government knows where Bin Laden and is going to announce his capture right before the elections. What really ticks me off is the questions that need answering about 9/11, the government won't answer them. They're typcial response is "We don't need to. We told who is behind 9/11. We'll take care of you. End of story."

My guess is that Osama probably died of Kidney Failure and they're gonna come out and say they killed him - right in time for the election.

join