It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have To Take the Power Back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

We as Americans presently find ourselves in perilous times, trying and troubling times, what some would even consider our hour of reckoning. Our economy is on it's last leg, our world is one filled with war and fear, corruption and greed, insane politicians robbing and pillaging in broad daylight, their treachery and wickedness threatening our very future and existence.

In desperate times such as these one can only wonder what could have been, what went wrong and how we as a nation allowed ourselves to get here. One cant help but sit in amazement and wonder how we have manage to go so far off course. How did we end up here?

My answer to this troubling question is simple. We have completely lost our identity as a people and we have forgotten who we are and where we come from. We have abandoned the truth and the great principles on which this once great nation was founded. We as a nation have allowed dirty politicians and crooked bankers to rob of us what was so courageously earned by the great men who paved the way for Americans to live free.

At a time like this when hope seems lost, when all of our futures are filled with danger and fear and uncertainty, I find great solace and comfort in taking a few moments to remind myself of what greatness we all hail from. In such troublesome and seemingly hopeless times it is imperative that we remember what spirited and brave individuals that we follow.

I believe that the legacy of freedom was borne of truly great and truly free men, and it was given to us all to guard and protect at all cost. I believe that the same spirit and the same will of these great men still lives today inside all free and proud Americans.

We can take our country back, we can banish the treacherous heathens who would take from us our liberties that our forefathers died to protect. We can get back to the founding ideas and principals that made this nation great. It is not too late to change the course, all hope is not lost. But we need to remember who we are, where we come from and what we as a people hold dearest of all.

Freedom isn't free and a cost must be paid. The time is drawing near and soon we will have to make a decision.

Will we roar like lions or will we die like lambs?

The choice is ultimately our own. If you stand for nothing....then you will fall for anything. A line is being drawn in the sand and we as a nation need to take a moral inventory. It is gut check time.

What will it be?

[edit on 10/9/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow who is the last guy in the second video? He kicks ass.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Truekn

George Washington was Americas first presidential trader. America was not set up for the reasons they teach you in school and until you quit listening to people who have got their knowledge from schools you are going to remain a slave.

"owstopc"

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
We do have to take the power back...

People been saying it a while too..

"So called facts are fraud
They want us to allege and pledge
And bow down to their God
Lost the culture, the culture lost
Spun our minds and through time
Ignorance has taken over
Yo, we gotta take the power back!"

WAKE UP

"Ill give ya a dose
But it'll never come close
To the rage built up inside of me
Fist in the air, in the land of hypocrisy"

[edit on 9/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I actually believe that the powers behind the present government is becoming increasingly scare that after the recent events with the economy the people will finally realized that they have been taken for a ride in this nation's political biggest scam and they will raise to reclaim the power that has been taken from the people.

I can only imagine all the step this corrupted shadow government is taking to fight their supremacy while subjugating the nations population.

It will be very interesting to see what ruling elite is planning for the rest of us the commoners of this nation.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I have the feeling that by the time this whole economic debacle is sorted out the outrage amongst the general population will be so great that it will shake this corrupt government to its core.

You can feel it in the air, people know that they have been had.

When all of the lies are exposed and the American people finally realize how horribly they have been violated heads are gonna roll.

A sleeping giant will awaken... and when it does may God have mercy on those responsible.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You are not so far from the truth, everywhere I go, the streets, the coffee houses, the books stores, the banks, everybody is talking about the situation and to my surprises many actually knows what is going on and blame the government over extended powers and corruption for the present situation.

Is really something to see, people are aware and they are angry!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are angry

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Looks like today we may just get to see what an angry and destitute population of 300,000,000 actually looks like.

I am waiting for the opening bell for the American markets to see what kind of carnage will follow the Asian and Euro markets today.

This could very well be Black Friday....hope for the best...brace for the worst.

top topics

join