It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The madness must stop!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I did not want this to get lost in the madness. I only hope this will help people realize the TRUTH.

I will admit, something is very fishy with everything that is currently on-going in the US. You cannot deny the fact that people are so uneasy about the system and thier future. However, every conspiracy I have read is usually one instance, coupled with another instance, coupled with another...they ALL bring very valid points and concerns living in this nation, but they also bring death! So what if the American people outweigh the troops in the US...do they out-weigh the destruction that comes with a bomb being used in the result of an uprising? Do they outweigh the UN forces that are just a phone call away? What about the other countries that would come to the aid of the US government because people got together and staged a revolt? What if things went sour, people caved in and backed down...would you be willing to never see your family again because you were imprisoned in internment camps set up for the people behind the revolt?

I am all for change, but also a strong supporter of thinking logically and being racist against stupidity. People are correct...it is time for change and simply sitting around doing nothing will make it worse. But doing something without thinking of the consequences will be MUCH WORSE! Hell, we are still separated by racial and class issues. Are you willing to put faith in others to be there when TSHTF, just to have them run back to be with thier families? And do you really think people will actually want to put down thier Latte's and give up thier American Idol just to support a cause? Many will not.

Still want to do something...Talk to the black community. You might be asking where is the logic in that...just look at history. It wasn't that long ago that Louis Farakan(sp?) began the Million Man March...I am nearly 30 years old and have yet to see any other races conduct an event on such a large scale where it was peaceful, yet, got thier views across. Who really cares about the specifics of the event...just look at the fact that it did work to get the people together. But this is just the tip of the ice burg...much history has been made with protests from the black community in very large numbers...just google Martin Luther King. Simply put I feel much success would be made if people had a coordinated method of organizing. By looking at how it has been done in recent times would be a great help.

Note: Sorry if that previous paragraph offended anyone but I feel I made a valid point with it. I really tried to keep it worded to be unobjectable, but different people are offended by different things. If my attempt to be unoffensive was not made, please send a U2U and I will correct what you feel I have offended you with. Also, this is not an attempt to make a post filled with racism and racist remarks...if you have something to that effect to add, please make your own post for it to get deleted. We can use logic and civility with this guys.

With all the talk of the troops in the US being on the streets to prepare for Martial Law, along with the negative effects on the economy which some people will not actually feel for a few more weeks, many people are bringing concern and fear through rhetoric. I agree that things are bad, and much worse than many will admit to. But sometimes it is better to take a break from the computer, go outside, take a deep breath, spend a day with the family, etc. before jumping the gun that WWIII is next week.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The problem is that sick people run the world, and we only have america as a reference, of anything, in this world. Thats the problem, people are living with today.

If it was not like that maybe others would not be like they are.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
my only problem with this whole "the system is broken" is that it is taking a wide sweeping look at EVERYTHING. no one will ever be omni-present, so how could anyone begin to see multiple sides of the same issue.

a gut feeling isnt fact, its no where near it.

who says that the system isnt working exactly the way it was planned. Also, the probability of any one group controlling one or more "arms" of the "system" is borderline asinine.

live for yourself, your family, your friends, and your community and you will be a rich man/woman.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
the problem is that not everyone is aware that there is a problem. some people still think that the bail-out will help. no one knows what martial law is. the first step to change is to spread awareness. the economy is going to hell but people are more worried about who is winning dancing with the stars.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is very true...there is not enough people spreading around information. Want to invest in something? Screw the stock market and invest $10 in a stack of CD's to burn information onto to give out to people. Anything will work...well you get the point. But the fact is people are jumping the gun saying that "We all need to do something", but "We all" don't know the facts...just what is being spread around like butter. Just here on ATS if we had more people doing research for free to help thier fellow man instead of posting nonsense posts, then there would be so much more sto work with before anything is decided.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thomas Jefferson said " If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency... the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property."

He said that over two hundred years ago along with many quotes about banks, government and the people of America. What is wrong is that we the people have settled for security instead of liberty. We have let our government rule us instead of us ruling them. We all agreed to put our money in the banks for them to play with. Do we fear our government enough to stand around and do nothing or are we just that *snipping* lazy.

Thomas Jefferson also said " Every citizen should be a soldier " Where are we
Our constitution is being destroyed by our government and yet we vote them right back into office and trust them with our money. It's our country, NOT THEIRS! I'm mad as hell too! What will it take for everyone to get " mad as hell" and become that soldier for our country, our children and for our liberties.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I was going to wait before I said anything here on ATS, but I am putting together a new movie and if anyone has good footage links to be included, U2U them to me or something. It is going to take me a bit to compile everything, but I already have somewhat of a good list of stuff to put up. The movie will cost nothing, and the method of transportation will be through torrent clients. I feel the best I can do is atleast pass on information in my community...perhaps those that want change can do the same.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Your futures are not your own, you live life like sheep never knowing you have been had untill it's to late and then we all suffer because of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Can you please clarify a bit more? I seem to not understand your position.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I figured you took the time to visit my thread the least I could do was return the favor. You worded perfectly what I was trying to say in my thread.

As for the martial law and bomb comment I completely agree with you. I was in the military I saw what a 15 man crew can do with the right equipment. So the 40 million civilians vs. the military is kind of a vain point if you ask me. I cant remember the planes name, but it is basically a modified c-130 with artillery cannons on it ( or maybe it was a 25 mm). Either way this 1 plane can take out every square inch (with pin point accuracy) of a football field with ease. I was um lucky(?) enough to feel the vibrations and hear the effects of this plane on an attack run. I never saw the plane its self so that should explain the firepower of it.

O.k. I am rambling now. Great post s&f

top topics

join