It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish ufo footage on forums,2008-Sponsored Hoax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
We are posting this because,lot of disinformation about Irish ufo footage.Going on Many forum's over internet,which are talking about this ufo footage same as Irish ufo.Which was discussed in Irish ufo conference.

But truth is we still don't have real footage out in public domain!!

In youtube comment section its clearly said it was shoot in Smokey Mountains and these mountains are here in USA not Ireland.

We know owner of many forums also visit us here, so we requesting you to take a look in these kind of cases.

We know you guys are getting high traffic by that kind of thread as they are most search topics after a big event like Irish UFO case .

Source : www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

I feel the same

if we read this existing thread www.abovetopsecret.com... OP said "Is this the Irish ufo footage (yes this really is good) politician and pilot spot UFO"

And after that he given reference to Irish ufo account but this video is actually made here in usa Smokey Mountains as per youtube video posted so could any one explain how this is a Irish UFo?????????

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Fake_sponsored_thread]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
bad grammar overload!! She just canne take any more captain!!

what are you badgering on about old bean? I think we've established that the footage is not the real UFO footage that you refer (although we'll still get about 16 threads a day on it for the next 2 weeks)

Or are you just a dissinfo spreader,like the rest of'em

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

what are you badgering on about old bean? I think we've established that the footage is not the real UFO footage that you refer (although we'll still get about 16 threads a day on it for the next 2 weeks)

that's a prob with you guys.when some one bang on you because of you guys ignorance & how many starts you load in that tread you just come with stupid excuses lolz.Anyway i request you just try to look in it before flagging & loading stars to thread

Dude i am not a disinfo guy ATS is bcz its getting traffic by these kind of crap thread .Mod know taht well and they let that thread here by purpose

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fake_sponsored_thread

Originally posted by Acidtastic

that's a prob with you guys.when some one bang on you because of you guys ignorance & how many starts you load in that tread you just come with stupid excuses lolz.Anyway i request you just try to look in it before flagging & loading stars to thread

Dude i am not a disinfo guy ATS is bcz its getting traffic by these kind of crap thread .Mod know taht well and they let that thread here by purpose

wish they would hurry up and invent a universal translator

not another one liner

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Answer me why you star that fake Irish thread any answer before comment about my English ....i prefer as less English i could..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Answer me why you star that fake Irish thread any answer before comment about my English ....i prefer as less English i could..

I havent starred the thread you refer to as its OBVIOUSLY not the Irish footage. It states clearly on it where it is from and that has been picked up by lots of members on the thread. Its still interesting footage, so some posters may well have starred it as they are perfectly entitled to do so

And i wasn't criticizing your english skills pal, merely the way in which you use it. Bcz and lolz are NOT english words

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Ok but why that thread is still there??? why dnt mod rename it???? I think we should wake up before this Irish ufo case also turn in to fun talk.That happen aftre every big event if you remember what happen in Chicago airport ufo case

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
So basically you come here, blame a fellow member to perpetrate a hoax, blame our mods of being unable to do their work, post as source that CRAPPY blog which indicates as source the youtube comments: wow, what's your problem: are you tryng to bring desperately some traffic to that crappy blog?

[edit on 9/10/2008 by internos]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
So basically you come here, blame a fellow member to perpetrate a hoax, blame our mods of being unable to do their work, post as source that CRAPPY blog which indicates as source the youtube comments: wow, what's your problem: are you tryng to bring desperately some traffic to that crappy blog?

NOW I GOT HOW DID YOU GET PROMOTED HERE AT ATS IN SO LESS POST

why dnt you ans why you guys flag & start a crappy thread like Irish ufo?? just to get traffic !!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

why dnt you ans why you guys flag & start a crappy thread like Irish ufo?? just to get traffic !!!

I don't think that it's the irish UFO: the point is another in this thread: YOU could simply indicate youtube as source of your claims, but as you did with your previous banned accounts, you BYPASS the source with that crappy blog because in that way you can get some visits from ATS: it has happened with many former users that you should know, like ufoblogger, 123space etc: we know how to handle these situation and don't need your lessons about how to handle these issues.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I think everyone knows quite well the recent video posted was not the one mentioned from Ireland.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I don't think that it's the irish UFO: the point is another in this thread: YOU could simply indicate youtube as source of your claims, but as you did with your previous banned accounts, you BYPASS the source with that crappy blog because in that way you can get some visits from ATS: it has happened with many former users that you should know, like ufoblogger, 123space etc: we know how to handle these situation and don't need your lessons about how to handle these issues.

How much you get paid here to spread disinfo????

And can you ans my previous post about your promotion here at ATS??????????? So its better look in side who you are and what you doing for common man ..shame on you.....

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Fake_sponsored_thread

Just my opinion, but the best way to dispel the disiformation about this would be to release the actual video in question.
We keep hearing about how good it is, really convincing video evidence etc. and told that it will be released soon, but when? What is the hold-up with the video release?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

And can you ans my previous post about your promotion here at ATS??????????? So its better look in side who you are and what you doing for common man ..shame on you.....

Ah, was it a question? Oh, sorry, but

just looks like a (silly) claim, i don't see any question mark.

Anyway, even if it was a question, the LAST person to which i would even answer is YOU.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
I think everyone knows quite well the recent video posted was not the one mentioned from Ireland.

My question is WHY MOD dnt take any action against this thread when you guys know its not real one???????And when i opened it i saw more then load of stars ???

And because of this thread lot of other side posted same video as irish ufo!! when one blog condemned and try to come with truth your paid members shouting on me !!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Here are these website those who picked story from this hoax thread ..watch your self

www.realufos.net...
www.ufodata.co.uk...

Any answer from you guys????????????who is responsible for spreading disnfo??

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Ah, was it a question? Oh, sorry, but

just looks like a (silly) claim, i don't see any question mark.

Anyway, even if it was a question, the LAST person to which i would even answer is YOU.

I can see a cold sweat on your head calm down have some water !! and please re think what are you doing on this tread ....i dnt waana drag you in all this but you chose it your self...And its not interesting that we have more people here on ATS who have more post then you but they dnt get promoted !!!!

Only mikesigh is nice dude here that i could say as he always work very well on his post bravo mike !!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I don't see the thread being indicated as the source of their articles: could you please point up where's the link indicating that thread as source of their articles? Of course it wouldn't be a nice thing: in my opinion, the OP of that thread was enthusiastic for watching a very interesting footage which was matching the one of the conference: the title was edited more than once: if im correct, initially it was "Is this the Irish ufo footage" (politician and pilot spot UFO)"?
You should know that we don't love hoaxes here, it was just a case of misinterpretation: the only way to get the original footage is to wait until Carl Nally or UFO Society of Ireland will release it, FULL STOP.
And regarding your problem with my promotion, feel free to fill in a complain to the management: i didn't promote myself, so i can't help you.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
So im not a nice dude? im gutted

Ps, internos, didnt realise you got paid fella, any jobs going here

To the OP, all i see is you casting aspersions on the character of the posters on here. Might i suggest, if we are all so bad then toddle off and set up your own forum

ps, the only pay i get is from my employer who doesnt know i sit on this website during the day killing time

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join