It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarm Over Plan to Transfer Jerusalem Land to Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Alarm Over Plan to Transfer Jerusalem Land to Russia

www.blacklistednews.com

The timing of the gesture is clear. After years of relatively smooth relations, serious problems have cropped up between Israel and Russia. One concerned Russia's summer invasion of Georgia, which has become a close ally of Israel in recent years. More importantly, Israel is concerned about Russia's role in helping, or not stopping, the nuclear program of Israel's archenemy, Iran.

Olmert hopes to talk through those issues during his two-day trip to Moscow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
ap.google.com
www.cnsnews.com
www.unitedjerusalem.com
washingtontimes.com

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sounds like Israelis starting to schmooze Russia to me!

Their just biting at the bit to attack Iran, but they have a couple of obstacles, one of them being that Russia is a close ally with Iran. This just seems to me like Israel is just trying to soften Russia up to Israel's concerns and their plans on "fixing" those concerns.

I'm sure if Israel gets Russia sympathetic to their "concerns" they have with Iran, we'll be hearing that Israel attacked/bombed Iran shortly afterwards!

At the very least, I'm sure Israel is thinking that if/when they do bomb/attack Iran, this may soften Russia's response.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10/8/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Seems the world is transferring their defunct assets to Russia.

Jerusalem is a defunct asset. It's the most targeted city on earth, the most dangerous to walk in & the most militarized. Would you insure & underwrite it for anything less than the price of a typical G-8 country's whole economy?

Let em have it! In fact, let them build an office tower right on the wailing wall!

Wouldn't take long to see the competition crushed there then!

join