It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cure for cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
the ultimate know how. the top pressing medical issue. the most widley know disease and we have a cure for it. but of course the drug companies will deny it every year over 1 million dollars for all different types of cancer donations come in. breat cancer with project pink being onr of the main so why with this much money comming would a drug company simply "give" the cure away. If we know how to clone and how recrate the big bang then this is the only possible reason for letting thousands die is so that we can make money off of them. a couple thousand for Kemo therapy + thousandsa in hospital bills + millions in dotnations and charity events. companies know how to sell that is their job but, the have been getting messy with covering this one up so how many years till the cure is finaly revealed to the public 20, 40, 100.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by searching scared

Its actually because the regulations are so strict that a cure is not available.

If it was released without the proper testing it could end up killing millions of people and then everyone would scream at the pharmaceutical companies for allowing it to happen.

I detailed the clinical trial process in another posting about a cancer cure topic similar to this but it seems to go on deaf ears at least with a lot of people.

Of course there is a cancer cure though and in that you are correct. I know this as I worked for a company doing a cancer trial.

In case you want to know more, i listed the information in this thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You're other post combined with this one makes a lot of since, I've also wondered this myself.
The big question is though, why can't the big pharma companys release the stage II drugs to terminally ill patients? I know if I only had, say 2 months to live and they wanted to test me using a new drug that could save, or prolong other's lifes, I would do it in an instant, my life is mearly a drop in a bucket compared to thousands.
Think about it, all it would take is the swipe of a pen, letting the companies off the hook from lawsuits and saving billions, and years of testing, that in turn could/would save thousands of lifes.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
cancer was INVENTED why would they want to cure it?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
hard water cures cancer and inbreaders and human cloneing and alien sacrifice

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
They usually do trials on people with cancer and people in perfect health. The money that you receive can be as high as £1 Million but this is because everyone dies. The problem is that although a drug cures the cancer, the side effects usually kill as well and for every 1 person it cures it can kill hundreds.

I left science as I was conflicting with a lot of the regulations and I am too outspoken to keep my mouth shut. In particular it was to do with the AIDS virus which seems man made to say the least and I could never find anyone who could prove otherwise.

One of the things for example that a lot of people do not know is that the liquid used for cell culture is called fetal bovine serum. This comes from a cows ovaries which I found pretty disgusting. It is also important to note that anything made or cloned by humans is 99.9% accurate. It is also true for anything manufactured or built. This also explains why you may get a car that is faulty of a production line or piece of software that doesnt work even when they are made by a machine that humans made. It is this very thing that makes everything unique and for that reason I do not believe that we should be seeking perfection as it will destroy the nature of our existence in short.

There is never perfect science and can never be unless humans are perfect and the regulations are in place to make it safer but the regulations themselves are something I believe are flawed for the reasons above.

One thing I clearly want to state though is that if a cancer cure passes all of the various trial stages (there are a few that are doing well) it will be available to people and there is no conspiracy in terms of it being withheld from everyone. It would be expensive as billions have been literally wasted on failed trials and this would reflect the price. I am sure that it would be the governments responsibility to subsidise it to allow the public access to the drugs which may well turn into a conspiracy in the future who knows?

[edit on 9-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

top topics

join