It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Water

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
wow i really dont know much about it but iwas listening to caost to coast sunday and this guy named david sereda discussed amazing properiteis waster is now said to hold like memory and consciousness..wow and if recontructed could possibly have haeling abilities..

www.coasttocoastam.com...

what do you guys think about this? bs or waht?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
From the source:

Following up on the groundbreaking work of Masaru Emoto, Sereda exposed water to the sounds of the sun, and the water crystals changed to a beatific shape.

IMHO, undiluted, beatific BS.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wasn't this the claim of people selling Homoeopathy cures, And later debunked by scientists on a tv programme iirc

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Water... the sperm of all things.

Water is diamagnetic, everything in the universe is electromagnetic.

What people fail to realize, is that humans are about 60-70% water. The Moon, the Sun, the Stars, the Planets, all have an effect on the tides of the oceans on Earth. The secret is, that they effect the water in our bodies as well.

Many electromagnetic things effect water, especially microwaves. Microwaves vibrate water molecules within objects, and those vibrating molecules heat up molecules around it. The Sun can do the same thing to all water on Earth, and water within living objects.

When sunlight (photons), which are electromagnetic, pass through water, the water can be manipulated and the structure of the water can be changed. Electromagnetic interactions from the passing photons form the electromagnetic water into different shapes.

Remember, everything is electromagnetic.

Sound is electromagnetic, and playing different sounds through water could also give the water a different structures.

Water is responsible for making many different rocks, and metals.

If you are familiar with the Periodic Table of Elements, you can see that all things on Earth are made of electrons and protons and neutrons. The only difference between any two elements is just a few electrons and protons and neutrons.

The very first element is Hydrogen, and it is the most simple element. Every other element on the table is based off of Hydrogen, and is a modification of Hydrogen. All elements start as Hydrogen. Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe and the Sun and Stars are made from it.

I believe Hydrogen is a super element. Not only can it burn and heat metals faster than any other gas, but it also naturally mixes with oxygen and creates water. There are many other secrets about hydrogen and oxygen, and water, that I can not share here. But soon enough the secrets will be rediscovered and known.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Remember, everything is electromagnetic.

Sound is electromagnetic, and playing different sounds through water could also give the water a different structures.

Ummmm.....no. Sound is NOT electromagnetic. Sound is a wave carried through a medium (which in most cases is air, but could be water or anything else but a vacuum). Sound is not made up of any particles, but is the movement of the particles of the medium in which it travels. It has absolutely nothing to do with electromagnetism, other than the fact that some sounds are produced via electromagnetic signals (i.e. the rapid charging/discharging of an electromagnet in a speaker cone).

If you are familiar with the Periodic Table of Elements, you can see that all things on Earth are made of electrons and protons and neutrons. The only difference between any two elements is just a few electrons and protons and neutrons.

Ummmm.....no. The only difference between any two ELEMENTS is the number of protons in the nucleus. Any two atoms having the same number of protons are the same element, regardless of the number of neutrons or electrons also present (see the definitions of "isotope" and "ion" if you're still confused).

Please get your facts straight before posting inaccurate information, so you can avoid appearing ignorant in the future!

[edit on 8-10-2008 by keeb333]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

There are plenty of substances that are diamagnetic... Your point?

What people fail to realize, is that humans are about 60-70% water.

Most people know that piece of trivia

The Moon, the Sun, the Stars, the Planets, all have an effect on the tides of the oceans on Earth.

Could you quantify the effect of stars on ocean tides?

Many electromagnetic things effect water, especially microwaves. Microwaves vibrate water molecules within objects, and those vibrating molecules heat up molecules around it.

A molecule cannot be "heat up". Concept of heat describes properties of macroscopic objects, not molecules.

Sound is electromagnetic

No it's not.

Water is responsible for making many different rocks, and metals.

What???

The very first element is Hydrogen, and it is the most simple element. Every other element on the table is based off of Hydrogen, and is a modification of Hydrogen.

No it is not.

There are many other secrets about hydrogen and oxygen, and water, that I can not share here. But soon enough the secrets will be rediscovered and known.

Why won't you share if they will come out quite soon anyway?

Thanks for the chuckle, your post has comic value, after all.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeb333
Ummmm.....no. Sound is NOT electromagnetic. Sound is a wave carried through a medium (which in most cases is air).

Sound is not made up of any particles, but is the movement of the particles of the medium in which it travels.

It has absolutely nothing to do with electromagnetism, other than the fact that some sounds are produced via electromagnetic signals (i.e. the rapid charging/discharging of an electromagnet in a speaker cone).

Actually, you misunderstood me, and the universe. Sound is a wave carried through a medium, like AIR, which is electromagnetic. Air, is made of many electromagnetic particles that can be vibrated to make sound. So in reality, the sound is electromagnetically made, and is electromagnetic in nature, because what you hear in your ears is the electric vibration of electromagnetic particles.

When you make a sound with your electromagnetic mouth, those electromagnetic movements vibrate the electromagnetic air like waves, and when they hit things like water, they electromagnetically vibrate through the water, and can electromagnetically restructure the water molecules into different shapes.

Sound is an electromagnetic vibration of a medium. It is waves of electromagnetic particles. Sound only exists, because of electromagnetic interactions.

All things in the universe are made of atoms, and they are electromagnetic. Do you know that protons and electrons both carry electric charges and are electromagnetic?? I sure hope you do.

Everything you do in this universe deals with electromagnetism. When you bounce a basketball, it bounces because of electromagnetic interactions.

When the electromagnetic coil vibrates the magnetic speaker, the electromagnetic plastic and rubber cone vibrates the electromagnetic air, and makes electromagnetic waves of sound.

Ummmm.....no. The only difference between any two ELEMENTS is the number of protons in the nucleus. Any two atoms having the same number of protons are the same element, regardless of the number of neutrons or electrons also present (see the definitions of "isotope" and "ion" if you're still confused).

Wow, you completely ignored my simplicity of words, and missed the point. The fact remains, all matter is made of 3 basic particles. Electrons, protons, and neutrons. There is no single difference between any two elements beside the number of particles it is made of. All the particles are the same. All things are made of the same particles.

I don't understand why you felt the need to explain to me the arrangement of the particles that you memorized from a book. You completely missed my point. The only difference between any two elements is the number of protons, electrons, and also neutrons that they have.

Hydrogen 1 electron 1 proton
Helium 2 electrons 2 protons
Lithium 3 electrons 3 protons

I was explaining that if you had the tools and you started from NOTHING, to create a Lithium atom you would first have to create a Hydrogen atom, and turn it into a Helium atom, before it could become a Lithium atom.

All atoms, in a manner of thinking, must first be Hydrogen because it is the most simple element. That is why it is the first element. The most abundant element in the universe.

Please get your facts straight before posting inaccurate information, so you can avoid appearing ignorant in the future!

[edit on 8-10-2008 by keeb333]

Please look up the word hypocrite. Then go study the term electromagnetic interaction in quantum physics.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

you make a sound with your electromagnetic mouth, those electromagnetic movements vibrate the electromagnetic air like waves

Sorry but that sounds like electromagnetic gibberish. Air molecules are neutral in terms of charge, and apart from some relatively subtle effects their inner structure can have on thermodynamics of such gas, sound is a phenomenon that can be explained and described without relying on electromagnetics.

and when they hit things like water, they electromagnetically vibrate through the water, and can electromagnetically restructure the water molecules into different shapes.

Do you know the shape of a water molecule? Can it exist in more than one shape?

Sound is an electromagnetic vibration of a medium. It is waves of electromagnetic particles.

Waves of particles? Doesn't make sense. There is no mass transfer in sound, just oscillations of density.

All things in the universe are made of atoms, and they are electromagnetic.

Once again, you are wrong -- most matter in the Universe exists in the form of plasma (there is also dark matter, but that's a separate subject). So, you are wrong with "atoms".

Everything you do in this universe deals with electromagnetism.

Wrong again. There is gravity, there is strong interaction and there is weak interaction, all of which play important parts in what we experience and observe.

Wow, you completely ignored my simplicity of words, and missed the point. The fact remains, all matter is made of 3 basic particles.

It is not. Never mind there are also neutrinos etc, protons and neutrons are made of quarks and gluons, hence you thesis is wrong (AGAIN).

In summary, I would characterize your level on knowledge of subject matter as pathetic.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

There are plenty of substances that are diamagnetic... Your point?

The point was, that water itself is magnetic in nature. I was stating that fact, to support the rest of my explanation of electromagnetic interactions of water.

The other point, that I forgot to add is that hard drives, cassette tapes, VHS tapes, and many recording, and memory devices, use magnetic interactions to store memory.

What people fail to realize, is that humans are about 60-70% water.

Most people know that piece of trivia

You cut the paragraph early...
What people fail to realize is the effects of the Moon, Sun, Stars, and Planets on the water of our own bodies, including the ocean tides.

Could you quantify the effect of stars on ocean tides?

Well that is elementary, how about you just read about tides. Then come back.

Read the part that says "close binary stars".

www.nmm.ac.uk...

I could talk about gravity, and electromagnetism. But, I'm sure someone will cry and have a fit that I don't quote Einstein. That usually happens when I talk about something that is still a mainstream mystery to some, and well kept secret to others.

Other than that, the light from stars effects the water too.

A molecule cannot be "heat up". Concept of heat describes properties of macroscopic objects, not molecules.

Are you so thick headed that you don't understand when someone is trying to simplify an explanation???

I didn't feel like going into detail. Since you insist on being rude...

...read this...

How Do Microwave Ovens Work?
Heating Water Molecules in Food with Electromagnetic Waves

physics.suite101.com...

I like this part:

Microwave heating works by heating the water in foods. The frequency used in microwave ovens optimally heats water molecules. The microwave energy is converted into heat energy of the water molecules, which in turn heat the other molecules in the food.

Why do Rotating Water Molecules Heat Food?
The answer has to do with the nature of heat energy and temperature. Heat energy is the random kinetic energy (energy of motion) of the individual atoms and molecules. When something is hotter, the atoms and molecules are randomly moving around more rapidly. As the temperature decreases, the atoms and molecules move more slowly.

As the water molecules rotate, they bump other molecules causing them to begin moving randomly. The process is like frictional heating. Microwave energy converts to heat energy by causing the molecules in food to increase the speed of their random motions.

No it's not.

Yes, it is. Everything is electromagnetic. We live in an electric universe. This has already been proven.

What???

Yes, they are called sedimentary rocks. Think of it like cement.

No it is not.

Yes it is. If you were to recreate the universe, you would have to make Hydrogen before you make anything. Its the first element.

There are many other secrets about hydrogen and oxygen, and water, that I can not share here. But soon enough the secrets will be rediscovered and known.

Why won't you share if they will come out quite soon anyway?

Because people like you don't deserve it.

Thanks for the chuckle, your post has comic value, after all.

I'm the one laughing at you... LOL

A cubic meter of ocean water has 6 *10^-6 g gold.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Sound is a wave carried through a medium, like AIR, which is electromagnetic. Air, is made of many electromagnetic particles that can be vibrated to make sound. So in reality, the sound is electromagnetically made, and is electromagnetic in nature, because what you hear in your ears is the electric vibration of electromagnetic particles.

I dont know enough about particle physics to respond to your other statements like others have, however i have studied acoustics for a number of years, and judging by the bs you are talking on this subject i will extrapolate that to your other points. Water holding memory and conscience? New age gibberish at its madest. Thread flagged!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
interesting..... My electromagnetic mouth..... uhmm ok. I didnt know the vibrations of my voice were anything but vibrations of a medium.... how does that make my mouth electromagnetic. I swear ive seen this kinda hooplah in advertisements for health food junk
. Why do you say people like you don't deserve to know waters super enigmatic secrets (*chuckles*). If contradicting bad science and trying to get to the bottom of whats actually being said is bad then you might as well find a different site to post on.

Water is Water. Sound is sound.

While sound is a wave form it must have, let me repeat this, Must Have a medium to propogate through. Electromagnetic waves are different from sound waves because they do not need molecules to travel. This means that electromagnetic waves can travel through air and solid materials - but they can also travel through empty space. This is why astronauts on spacewalks use radios to communicate. Radio waves are one kind of electromagnetic wave.

You are trying to hybridize the two without any justifiable scientific reasoning. And while air molecules CAN carry a charge other than neutral this charge in no way effects the propigation of sound waves but can interfere with electromagnetic waves like radio transmissions.

While water may still have hidden properties and unknown abilities, rest assured it doesn't remember that just before it came out of your sink into your glass it was hold up in my bladder
Now it may be possible one day that we could find a way to use water molecules like the surface of a hard drive or dvd but it doesnt make sence to make a memory device out of something with shifting paramaters, the movement of the water molecules would distort and rearrange the information.

and on another note you say and i quote

"Yes, it is. Everything is electromagnetic. We live in an electric universe. This has already been proven. "

Just hold on their cheif where is it written that the electromagnetic model had been proven? the last time i checked it was actually quite riddled with paradoxes and holes that made it seem more and more unreasonable by the day. Yes electromagnetism is a big part of our universe but its not the answer all that some fringe physics claim it to be and for you to say the theory is PROVEN shows your level of understanding of the mathematics behind the electromagnetic theory to be extremely layman at best yet you say it like its completely palpable.... please read up on stuff before you spend a whole page spouting half truths

CW OUT!!

[edit on 8-10-2008 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

you make a sound with your electromagnetic mouth, those electromagnetic movements vibrate the electromagnetic air like waves

Sorry but that sounds like electromagnetic gibberish. Air molecules are neutral in terms of charge, and apart from some relatively subtle effects their inner structure can have on thermodynamics of such gas, sound is a phenomenon that can be explained and described without relying on electromagnetics.

You don't understand. It's ok.

When the wind (air) hits your face, you are feeling electromagnetic interactions.

The main cause of sound, is electromagnetic interactions.

Molecules, plural, means "multiple molecules". It changes the shape of the multiple molecules, much like snowflakes. Almost all Snowflakes have different molecular structures.

en.wikipedia.org...

How did you not understand that?

Sound is an electromagnetic vibration of a medium. It is waves of electromagnetic particles.

Waves of particles? Doesn't make sense. There is no mass transfer in sound, just oscillations of density.

Yes waves of particles. When you make a sound in AIR, you have WAVES OF AIR PARTICLES. I didn't say anything about mass transfer, only electromagnetic interactions that transfer energy.

"Oscillations of density", of what? Oscillations are negative and positive electromagnetic interactions. To have a density you must have a substance like AIR, which is electromagnetic particles.

Oscillations of air particles = sound.
Oscillations of water particles = sound.
Oscillations of ANY particles = sound.

I think you are trying to hard....

All things in the universe are made of atoms, and they are electromagnetic.

Once again, you are wrong -- most matter in the Universe exists in the form of plasma (there is also dark matter, but that's a separate subject). So, you are wrong with "atoms".

Once again, you are trying to hard. Your actions are noticeable. You are not reading my simple explanations correctly, and you are making this more complex than it needs to be.

The point is, ALL MATTER IS MADE OF ATOMS.
answers.yahoo.com...

I don't understand why you have trouble with this.....

All matter is made of sub-atomic electromagnetic particles. Dark matter, Plasma, everything..... is made of the same particles. That was my point , that you obviously purposely missed.

Wrong again. There is gravity, there is strong interaction and there is weak interaction, all of which play important parts in what we experience and observe..

Gravity is still a force that you, and your books still don't know about.

The strong and the weak interactions are ELECTRIC INTERACTIONS. When you have electric interactions you have electromagnetic interactions.
duh

Wow, you completely ignored my simplicity of words, and missed the point. The fact remains, all matter is made of 3 basic particles.

It is not. Never mind there are also neutrinos etc, protons and neutrons are made of quarks and gluon's, hence you thesis is wrong (AGAIN).

WOW again, your obvious attempt at being rude, and your obviously stupid mistake of reading my words wrong.

en.wikipedia.org...

Matter is commonly defined as being anything that has mass and that takes up space. However this definition is ambiguous, and leads to some problems, leading some physicists to define matter in terms of certain types of elementary particles.

To clarify, when I say matter, I'm talking about the basic elements in the periodic table.

In summary, I would characterize your level on knowledge of subject matter as pathetic.

In summary, you are a really bad reader. And you don't understand the basics of electromagnetic interactions. You also don't know the simplest of facts about the electric universe. And you are a failure.

All things are electric interactions. All the four fundamental forces are electric forces. Electromagnetic force is just another classification of force, besides the fact that quarks and gluon's also have electric / magnetic interactions.

Go away troll.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i hope all that you get to read this before its removed for being irrelevant but you are the one being waspish and demeaning in your statements if you cant be refuted without haven a fit don't post here. And its usually the one who is doing things like people "failure" and other such tripe that is the troll

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
interesting..... My electromagnetic mouth..... uhmm ok. I didnt know the vibrations of my voice were anything but vibrations of a medium.... how does that make my mouth electromagnetic. I swear ive seen this kinda hooplah in advertisements for health food junk

Why don't you go suck on a 210 volt power line and find out. How about you rub your feet and socks on carpet for a while and then go kiss someone and get a shock. Did you know your mouth, and your vocal cords are made out of about 70% water, 25% protein and 2% lipids. Did you know all those things are electromagnetic???

Water is diamagnetic, proteins and lipids are made of electromagnetic particles..... YOU ARE ELECTROMAGNETIC.

Your vocal cords vibrate the air, which makes sound.

Why do you say people like you don't deserve to know waters super enigmatic secrets (*chuckles*).

Because you don't understand how it works, so you don't have the mental capacity to have such knowledge.

Water is Water. Sound is sound.

LOL, like a 1st grader.

While sound is a wave form it must have, let me repeat this, Must Have a medium to propogate through.

I KNOW! Why do you think "sound" needs to have a medium to propagate through?! Because it is the electromagnetic medium that is making the sound!!

Just hold on their cheif where is it written that the electromagnetic model had been proven? the last time i checked it was actually quite riddled with paradoxes and holes that made it seem more and more unreasonable by the day. Yes electromagnetism is a big part of our universe but its not the answer all that some fringe physics claim it to be and for you to say the theory is PROVEN shows your level of understanding of the mathematics behind the electromagnetic theory to be extremely layman at best yet you say it like its completely palpable.... please read up on stuff before you spend a whole page spouting half truths

CW OUT!!

Light = electromagnetic
Water = electromagnetic
Air = electromagnetic
Earth = electromagnetic
Fire = electromagnetic

That is all you need to know.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
suck on a power line right ill get right on that. The flow of electricity through something makes it electromagnetic it is not before the current passes through it. You can peddle your nonsence all you like but i'm not impressed. Being ETA certified i have a pretty good understanding of electromagnetism and having a bachelors in chemistry and continuing studies in physics i understand quite well the various theories of these fields.

Rubbing my feet on the carpet builds a static charge in the semi conductor that is my body. Having the potential to hold a charge and release it does not make me electromagnetic.

electromagnetism- Electromagnetism is the physics of the electromagnetic field: a field which exerts a force on particles that possess the property of electric charge, and is in turn affected by the presence and motion of those particles.

Now that there is a clear definition of electromagnetism you can clearly see that it says quite plainly that it applies to particles that possess the property of electric charge..... I dont know if you aware or not but electric potential is not electric charge. All your little list here of this is electromagnetic and this and this and that is laughable.

Your physics are weak my friend

when it comes to sound and electromagnetis

"no relationship at all with the exception that both phenomena are waves.
That said, they are very different.
Sound wave are disturbances in a physical medium such as air and cannot, therefore, pass through the vacuum of space.
Electromagnetic waves are made up of sinusoidally varying electric and magnetic fields which are fully capable of traveling easily through a vacuum.
Yes, they both have wavelengths, frequencies, energy, period etc. But they are, never the less, fundamentally different."

And while water can be affected by electromagnetism it is not electromagnetic without a current flowing through it. Did you catch that? There is no Electromagnetism without current flowing through something and generating a magnetic field.

The earth is producing an electromagnetic field due to circulation of molten material at its core. Its simple cause and effect here guy. The earth without a molten core that rotates would not produce this field.

And the fire = electromagnetism

Fire is the heat and light energy released during a chemical reaction, in particular a combustion reaction. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity might vary. Fire in its most common form can result in conflagration, and has the potential to cause physical damage through burning.

A fire may be initialted by eletric resistance but does not require any electricity or electromagnetism to sustain itself.

" I KNOW! Why do you think "sound" needs to have a medium to propagate through?! Because it is the electromagnetic medium that is making the sound!! "

uhmmm lol. Sound DOES NOT have to propogate through an electromagnetic medium. It will propogate right through a block of wood a chunk of plastic and countless other non electromagnetic substances.

I understand quite well the interactions of air molecules and electromagnetism but these interactions are mainly due to static electricity. There is NO electromagnetic feild without electricity passing through a medium. Therefore not everything is electromagnetic or caused by electromagnetism. And while at the quantum level EM WN SN all become unified at the macro scale this is hardly the case.

And why do you feel you must insult me? Your first grader line was uncalled for chief i was trying to make the point that you are severly over complicating this with bogus mostly misunderstood physics.

Not that it will help but here is a link to an actual physicist remarking on the subject of sound and electromagnetism

en.allexperts.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You don't understand. It's ok.

There is nothing to understand in the pile of pseudo-scientific turd presented so far.

Almost all Snowflakes have different molecular structures.

Nah... Just different agglomeration of ice crystals... Molecular structure of water is same...

"Oscillations of density", of what?

Of air, in that instance.

Oscillations are negative and positive electromagnetic interactions.

They are not. Oscillations are periodic changes in an observable. It can be alteternating current or movement of a pendulum.

To have a density you must have a substance like AIR, which is electromagnetic particles.

Oscillations of air particles = sound.
Oscillations of water particles = sound.
Oscillations of ANY particles = sound.

Wrong. Individual atoms in a solid (forming a lattice) are oscillating all the time, and that does not constitute sound.

Once again, you are trying to hard. Your actions are noticeable. You are not reading my simple explanations correctly, and you are making this more complex than it needs to be.

Oh please. You are making statements that are demonstrably false, and then accuse me of making things "more complex". Sorry to break it to you, but most of the science of physics goes far beyond the level of second grade, where you are apparently stuck.

The point is, ALL MATTER IS MADE OF ATOMS.
answers.yahoo.com...

I don't understand why you have trouble with this.....

Because this is simply wrong.

All matter is made of sub-atomic electromagnetic particles. Dark matter, Plasma, everything..... is made of the same particles. That was my point , that you obviously purposely missed.

You don't know jack about dark matter, so you can't ascertain it's made of "same particles". In fact, it's not. Then again, the neutrinos don't even carry electrical charge. Everything you say doesn't hold an ounce of water.

The strong and the weak interactions are ELECTRIC INTERACTIONS.

Wrong again.

All the four fundamental forces are electric forces.

They are not. You are making "science" as you go, and what comes out is laughable.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You are now denying facts. LOL

Buddhasystem, go troll somewhere else, you obviously only know what you have been spoon fed, and you have absolutely no clue about basic interactions.

You failed.

I simply explained how snowflakes work, and you deny it. Even after I post references... LOL

en.wikipedia.org...

There is a widely held belief that no two snowflakes are alike. Strictly speaking, it is extremely unlikely for any two macroscopic objects in the universe to contain an identical molecular structure; but there are, nonetheless, no known scientific laws that prevent it.

Molecular structure...

(Snip)

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by ALLis0NE]

[edit on 8-10-2008 by asala]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You are now denying facts. LOL

Buddhasystem, go troll somewhere else, you obviously only know what you have been spoon fed, and you have absolutly no clue about basic interactions.

You failed.

ALLis0NE, if by spoon feeding you mean extensive education and skills, yes, I've been spoon fed. That gives me necessary qualifications in this subject, and all sorts of knowledge like that which distinguishes strong interaction from electromagnetism. You, on the other hand, present an extreme case of voodoo science which you make up as you go.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Actually, no, I just have MORE knowledge than you..

en.wikipedia.org...

In particle physics, the strong interaction, or strong force, or color force, holds quarks and gluons together to form protons and neutrons.

"Force that hold quarks and gluons together"...

Well quarks and gluons both have "charges", which have attraction and repulsion forces like magnetism.

Do you know the history of the "Strong force"??? Basicly it is a name given to the same force but different strength.

All the four fundamental forces are the same force, at different strengths. I'm talking about the FORCE, no the way the force works.

Before the 1970s, protons and neutrons were thought to be indivisible fundamental particles. It was known that protons carried a positive electrical charge, electric repulsion made same-charge particles repel each other, and multiple protons were bound together in the atomic nucleus. However, it was unknown what force held the like-charged protons together in the nucleus.

Another, stronger, attractive force was postulated to explain how protons were held together in the atomic nucleus, overcoming electromagnetic repulsion. For its high strength at short distances, it was dubbed the "strong" force. It was thought, at that time, this strong force was a fundamental force acting directly on the protons.

It was later discovered this phenomenon was only a residual side-effect of another, truly fundamental, force acting directly on particles inside protons called quarks and gluons. This newly-discovered force was initially called the "color force." This has no relation to visible color. [1]

Today, the term "strong force" is used for that strong nuclear force that acts directly on quarks and gluons. The original strong force that acts on protons is today called the nuclear force, or the "residual strong nuclear force."

All things are electromagnetic. We just give it different names.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 8-10-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
EM force

In physics, the electromagnetic force is the force that the electromagnetic field exerts on electrically charged particles. It is the electromagnetic force that holds electrons and protons together in atoms, and which hold atoms together to make molecules. The electromagnetic force operates via the exchange of messenger particles called photons and virtual photons. The exchange of messenger particles between bodies acts to create the perceptual force whereby instead of just pushing or pulling particles apart, the exchange changes the character of the particles that swap them.

weak force

The weak interaction (often called the weak force or sometimes the weak nuclear force) is one of the four fundamental interactions of nature. In the Standard Model of particle physics, it is due to the exchange of the heavy W and Z bosons. Its most familiar effect is beta decay (of neutrons in atomic nuclei) and the associated radioactivity. The word weak derives from the fact that the typical field strength is 1011 times less than the strength of the electromagnetic force and some 1013 times less than that of the strong force, when forces are compared between particles interacting with more than one way.

strong force

In particle physics, the strong interaction, or strong force, or color force, holds quarks and gluons together to form protons and neutrons. The strong interaction is one of the four fundamental interactions, along with gravitation, the electromagnetic force and the weak interaction. The word strong is used since the strong interaction is the most powerful of the four fundamental forces; its typical field strength is 100 times the strength of the electromagnetic force, some 1013 times as great as that of the weak force, and about 1038 times that of gravitation.

The strong force is thought to be mediated by gluons, acting upon quarks, antiquarks, and the gluons themselves. This is detailed in the theory of quantum chromodynamics (QCD).

gravity

Gravitation is a natural phenomenon by which objects with mass attract one another[1]. In everyday life, gravitation is most commonly thought of as the agency which lends weight to objects with mass. Gravitation compels dispersed matter to coalesce, thus it accounts for the very existence of the Earth, the Sun, and most of the macroscopic objects in the universe.

Modern physics describes gravitation using the general theory of relativity. Newton's law of universal gravitation provides an excellent approximation for most calculations.

The terms gravitation and gravity are mostly interchangeable in everyday use, but a distinction may be made in scientific usage. "Gravitation" is a general term describing the phenomenon responsible for keeping the Earth and the other planets in their orbits around the Sun; for keeping the Moon in its orbit around the Earth, for the formation of tides; for convection (by which hot fluids rise); for heating the interiors of forming stars and planets to very high temperatures; and for various other phenomena that we observe. "Gravity", on the other hand, is described as the theoretical force responsible for the apparent attraction between a mass and the Earth.[2] In general relativity, gravitation is defined as the curvature of spacetime which governs the motion of inertial objects.

now if you will notice there are very distinct differences in the way these forces behave and the effects they have on matter and mass. The elegtromagnetic force is one individual force differing greatly on every scal except the quatum scale where the forces unite. Beyond that scale their effects are very different because they are not the same thing.

I cant wait to read how you refute these FACTS with more jibberish

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join