It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galileo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What the hell happened 2 it no know they just shoved it off in 2 space 2 see where it ended up but i could find out where abouts it is at the moment... any ideas?????

jra

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
err... they didn't just shove it off into space to see where it would go... it went to Jupiter. Studied and photogrpahed some moons there. And then the retired it by crashing it into Jupiter. www2.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Area 51 caretaker
What the hell happened 2 it no know they just shoved it off in 2 space 2 see where it ended up but i could find out where abouts it is at the moment... any ideas?????

do... you..... speak.... E N G L I S H??

PLEASE type properly when you come to this board, I have seen your posts and I can honestly, vbarely understand them. If I see any more of your posts like this I am not going to bother trying to decipher them so I will just ignore them and I am sure most other people will start doing the same thing.
That said. Welcome to the board and enjoy yourself but, just, please realise that if you want us to read your thoughts then be respectful enough to allow us to understand what they say!
Cheers.
p.s. sorry if that seems a little harsh but this style of lazy writing is one of my stronger pet hates.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by triplesod]

new topics

join