It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lung Butter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Early this morning I was sitting in my chair when I noticed it felt like something was caught in my throat, I cough and it came up, well did the hocking the loogie routine to get it out of my throat.

Anyways it was a white particle that came out, and it smelled like ass, so I am guessing it was partially digested food? Because at first I wasl ike omfg it's part of my lung or it's a chunk of cancer so i looked up every thing on that, and it says for it to be either of those it needs to be bloody/pink fleshy looking...

anyways the white particle i saved has drived and turned yellowish brown...

I have had something similar happen once, I coughed out of my throat and it was a piece of undigested popcorn and it smelled the same way, the thing is when that happened I probably havent had popcorn for atleast a month...

HRMMMMMMM....

does it hurt when you die?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
typed lung butter into google and I got a link about popcorn butter vapors giving this worker a rare lung disease... i know i am being over paranoid but hey i am clueless as what that was i had the pleasure of expelling

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think I solved my own question and it's still gross imo lol

The little white particles that you are coughing up are called tonsilloliths and except for their bad smell are not a condition to be worried about. Tonsilloliths form when mucus, bacteria, and debris condense into small particles on the surface of the tonsils. These odorous balls of material are sometimes coughed up. Having tonsilloliths does not automatically mean that your breath is offensive as tonsilloliths contribute very little to bad breath.

Hmmm it's happened twice in 22yrs i been alive, maybe I need my tonsils removed?

PS: will give 5 bucks to whoever eats this one I have preserved on a paper towel.

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
They're called tonsilloliths or "tonsil stones."
Link

Ewwwww.... pardon me, I need to go get the Listerine after reading that.

-B.

EDIT: Damn, I keep doing this "post just as someone else posts the exact same thing" thing tonight.

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Early this morning I was sitting in my chair when I noticed it felt like something was caught in my throat, I cough and it came up, well did the hocking the loogie routine to get it out of my throat.

Anyways it was a white particle that came out, and it smelled like ass, so I am guessing it was partially digested food? Because at first I wasl ike omfg it's part of my lung or it's a chunk of cancer so i looked up every thing on that, and it says for it to be either of those it needs to be bloody/pink fleshy looking...

I have had something similar happen once, I coughed out of my throat and it was a piece of undigested popcorn and it smelled the same way, the thing is when that happened I probably havent had popcorn for atleast a month...

HRMMMMMMM....

IT's bad enough that you smelled it. Then you held on to it??? Did you show all your friends? That's just disgusting.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I sat outside for 15 hours yesterday for that stupid movie they're making here. Man it got so damn cold last night, wonder if that could've had any effect, first I get sun burned then cold air + strong wind + humidity = sux

4:30pm to 7:30 am

I do remember being really thirsty about 4 am but I was too lazy to move from the bench, so I just slept sitting down hoping they didn't need me to actually move, didn't go today cause I felt sick, wonder if my nose running, dehydration and being out in the cold shivering had any effect, I fell asleep quite a few times too

wonder if that had any effect in causing that, it was #ing gross whatever it was...

oh well it's better than cancer!!!!!

Just hope I don't have killer breath and don't know it, I try to brush 3 times a day and I floss every night. Never had anyone say damn you breath is kicking... so.. maybe they are just nice lol yeah right

Yeah I had to rinse with some listerine myself after having the pleasure of spitting one of those out...

Wonder if smoking pot has any effect on it too... I mean hell you could probably scrape my lungs for resin and get high off it.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
IT's bad enough that you smelled it. Then you held on to it??? Did you show all your friends? That's just disgusting.

I kept it cause I really thought it could've been something bad, I was adderealed out and tired, didn't show it to anyone cause my ass went to sleep.

I am thinking about having it framed.... or maybe I'll start a collection if I get more!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
They're called tonsilloliths or "tonsil stones."
Link

Ewwwww.... pardon me, I need to go get the Listerine after reading that.

-B.

EDIT: Damn, I keep doing this "post just as someone else posts the exact same thing" thing tonight.

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by Banshee]

Damn Banshee, the ppl in your link that stuff frequently.

I was horrified today, I couldnt imagine if it happened all the time, I would really think I was dying lol

If I get another one I am going to switch mouthwashes.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The Title of this thread sounds like a cool name for a heavy metal band!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

HRMMMMMMM....

YOURE NOT ALONE!

It used to happen to me when I was a teen. It happened more often when I had chronic bronchites and tonsilitis. They really do smell bad. It looks like a pastey, mishapen, white chunk of cottage cheese right?

I hacked one up and took it to the doctor. He told me it was old collected food, misc sinus flow that gets stuck behind your adnoids when they are inflamed. I had so many of them I was able to push on the side of my throat and they would pop out! Ewwwwww gross. I went 15 years without seeing one until a few months ago. My sinuses have been bothering me too.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I am thinking about having it framed.... or maybe I'll start a collection if I get more!

So, do you still have it?

Here's to hoping it's the only one in your collection

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
lol, i wish :p

haven't had it happen again thank god, went to a doc and he gave me some crap to gargle with but that was awhile loooong while ago, nothing like thats happened again...

I seriously thought I was going to die haha :p

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Have you tried selling it one ebay

As is people have already sold a wart , pus and gall bladder stones

But, though it may be Ninja Lung Butter, I wont be bidding on it for sure

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
well, i don't have it, was about a year ago i posted this... if only i would've thought of that, I so would've ebayed it, haha, thats just... sick

I mean it grossed me out beyond belief, if someone bought it....

I don't even want to think what they'd do with it :p

top topics

join