It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. President where are we heading?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I felt that I need to ask this question because our President somehow lost touch with the sentiment of his own people.

I wish in this forum somebody will enlighten us as to where our country is heading. What are his agenda? Is there any group out there even try to ask this question as to what he knows or what is happening to our country?
Did he sell us out to the people more powerful than him?

The world is sick. He should know that love is the greatest feeling that can cure this sickness.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vigpat

I think you will find, with a simple use of the search function in the upper right corner of your screen, many many many articles and posts on this website dealing with that exact issue

Good luck and happy searching

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I can't claim to be an expert in sociology, or politics, or economic policy, or any of those things that the people running this country claim to be.

But I can tell you that I don't see that the political parties, and their ideological 'leaders' every really had the people's desires - or even well-being - in mind as they went about their business.

Frankly, I have begun to think that it's just a rich people's hobby. Playing politics and diplomacy to keep busy while their empires grow.

On a site like this you will see many attributing complex (and not so complex) conspiracy theories about what is going on and where we are headed. In the final analysis I think the reason that these conspiracy theories even exist is because the people are left guessing what it is these people are all about.

You would think that after all the theatrics of the political process we would know who our leaders are, and what they really want to do..., but that is evidently far from the truth.

In particular the demolition of our economy bears all the hallmarks of a deliberate plan. So if you accept that as true, I expect that we are headed for third-world status (and third world rights).

But America is not so easily controlled. And we just might surprise the world yet. Only time will tell..., because the 'leaders' sure aren't.

join