It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Boehner's Office Gets Pork Package

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Package Scare at Congressman's Office Turns Out To Be Pork

A suspicious package found at Congressman John Boehner's campaign office on Cincinnati Dayton Road turns out to be a package of bacon.
The envelope arrived with this afternoon's mail. It was from Georgia, and had a stain on it.
The Butler County Hazardous Material team was called to examine the package.
Boehner's office was evacuated, as were the two office condos on either side of the condo.
Congressman Boehner is also the House Minority Leader.

This just made me smile. I wish we could send them all a package of bacon. Imagine if a hundred people from each state did this.

(I hope this is in the right forum and the correct format - I have been a member for several years but haven't posted a new topic in a long while.)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Who ever sent that was absolutely brilliant!

I so wish I had thought of it!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Instead of bacon, they should all get a package of pig's feet soaked in skunk spray.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is freekin hilarious! I guess someone who was even more sick of the pork-barrel spending than us decided to send a messaged. Kudos to that person!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think the packages of bacon should be left in the sun so the flies can lay a few thousand eggs on it before it is packaged and sent to the appropriate representative . . . slimy maggot covered pork.

How fitting.

As an aside, has there been a list published yet who the benefactors are for the group grope of give-aways that were loaded into the extortion package?

top topics

join