It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Gov.Chemtrail Chemical Attack sends 3 dozen kids to hospital.

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I reported the spraying last wednesday on 'chemtrailtracking' yahoo group.
groups.yahoo.com...

I also reported that by friday everyone would be sick.
Lo and behold I was right. It's not one of those happy, "I told you so's", though. But here's the smoking gun and the MSM ignorance. If it looks like a chemical attack and smells like a chemical attack and makes people sick like a chemical attack then it must be a ---- ----!

www.volunteertv.com...

UPDATE 10/03/08 5:35 p.m.: KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- Is it carbon monoxide poisoning, that so-called “bug” going around, or something else that made more than three dozen West Valley Middle school students sick Friday while they along with more than 300 of their classmates were on a Civil War reenactment field trip in Corryton?

From uniforms to gun emplacements, reenactors have been trying to recreate every aspect of the Battle of Fort Sanders.

Fifth grader Kahli Hardin says, “They were showing what doctors would do during the battles if someone got shot, and there was a little boy laying down, and there was a whole bunch of people around him.

But it was not part of the act.

Parent and chaperone Rocky McClamrock says, “A rescue squad coming up to attend to him.”

Kahli says, “So people trying to, like, help it and fix it, but, like, it wasn't working.”

McClamrock says, “And then we saw another one on the ground, and then another one on the ground.”

Larry Wilder with Rural Metro says, “All from the same school, West Valley Middle School.”

McClamrock says, “We had heard that six kids had possibly fainted, and one had had a seizure.”

The Knoxville Volunteer Rescue Squad and Rural Metro declared an emergency.

Wilder says, “You'd think nausea and vomiting could be attributable to carbon monoxide poisoning.”

But Wilder says gas analyzers showed no school buses with dangerous carbon monoxide levels.

Given the questions and common ties, first responders knew they'd have to separate the West Valley students from everybody else -- in effect, a battlefield quarantine. .

Ambulances or parents took more than three dozen students to four Knoxville hospitals.

And buses took more than 300 back to West Valley Middle early.

Knox County Schools Spokesman Russ Oaks says, “The Health Department indicated to us that they don't feel there's any need to hold these students, or do any further follow-up. They're not exhibiting any symptoms.”

One hospital spokesperson says all but one student will be sent home after being checked and treated at Children’s Hosptial.

Wilder says, “We don't know if it would be a food-borne illness or just general illness.”

Kahli says, “They were gonna do a reenactment of the battle, but they didn't because of all the kids who got sick.”

Oaks says, “At this point, we don't have anyone who appears to be in any life threatening conditions.”

Wilder says some students had abnormal blood pressure on the scene, and their blood oxygen levels weren't right.

He says he’s also heard some students may have stood next to a bus with its motor running as they assembled for touring the re-enactment.

Some were wearing freshly dyed T-shirts, and the site also requires you walk a bit. All of those things might be factors, but no definite cause has been pinpointed so far.

-----

UPDATE 10/03/08 4:05 p.m.: KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- The number of West Valley Middle School students taken to hospitals during a Civil War reenactment field trip in Corryton Friday has risen to well over three dozen, and at least one student has been admitted to the hospital, according to sources.

Twenty-eight students were taken to East Tennessee Children's Hospital in Fort Sanders. One of those students has been admitted to the hospital, the other 27 have been released.

Eight other students were taken to Park West Hospital.

Knox County Schools spokesman Russ Oaks says there were about 350 students on the field trip, and all of them received new T-shirts provided by the Parent Teacher Association. Oaks says that's an angle that the Knox County Health Department will surely explore as potentially being related to the illness.

Knox County Health Department spokeswoman Ranee Randby confirms that Health Department officials are considering, but she says, as the investigation progresses, it's looking less and less likely that the T-shirts are the source of the illness.

Randby says all of the children brought their own bagged lunch, so it's unlikely that the illness came from their food.

Randby says in addition to Children's Hospital and Park West, students have also been walking into other hospitals, including St. Mary's and Baptist West.

The Knox County Health Department has initiated a "full-blown investigation,"
according to Randby.

So far, there's no word on what caused the sudden illness of the students.
-----

CORRYTON, Tenn (WVLT) -- Thirty-one West Valley Middle School students have been or are being transported to East Tennessee hospitals after falling ill on a field trip in East Knox County.

A spokesperson for East Tennessee Children's Hospital confirms that 26 of the eighth grade students were taken there for treatment of respiratory illnesses. Some have already been discharged.

Parkwest Medical Center was expecting the five other students.

Rural Metro spokesperson Billy Kear confirms the students are experiencing symptoms consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning, but Kear says it's still too early to pinpoint an exact cause for the illnesses.

The students were on a field trip to the Battle of Fort Sanders, a Civil War re-enactment being held on Washington Pike near Corryton

Kear says all the buses that transported students to the field trip have been tested for carbon monoxide emissions and the tests came back negative.

Kear says the remaining West Valley Middle School students were loaded on a bus and returned to West Valley. While en route to the school, more students became ill and Rural-Metro paramedics transfered a few students to St. Mary's Medical Center.

Kear says the students are suffering from dizziness, light-headedness, and one student was reported to be unconscious.

Kear says he has unconfirmed reports that several students became sick at the school with similar symptoms on Wednesday.

Knox County Schools spokesman Russ Oaks says the Knox County Health Department is looking into the incident.

Wednesday, nearly 40 students and a half-dozen adults returned from an overnight trip to Camp Wesley Woods after falling ill Tuesday evening. Oaks says there's no information at this time to suggest that the two incidents are related.

Stay connected to Volunteer TV News and VolunteerTV.com for continued coverage of this developing news story.




posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That's horrible!

What are they saying caused it? Why don't people look up.
With the low-level oxygen in their blood.

Only the county health department is looking into it?
They should go higher than that! Where's the EPA, when they could help?
May the Lord bless ya'll!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Clearskies]



posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Too early to rule out carbon monoxide poisoning? A simple blood gas test will tell you in 20 minutes. Carboxyhemoglobin levels are easily measured. Plus the patients have a very flushed looked to their coloring.

If it were my kid, I'd take them to another STATE to get testing. The hospitals in that state are obviously not interested in what caused over 3 dozen kids to just suddenly and inexplicably keel over. Incompetence? Apathy? Conspiracy? Or, as we in the health care industry like to call it, a negative wallet biopsy?



posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Published Tuesday September 16th, 2008.


FREDERICTON - A mysterious illness that sent six University of New Brunswick students to hospital yesterday has stumped emergency officials.

One female student fell unconscious after she and about 70 of her classmates were in a theatre-style classroom on the third floor of the eastern wing of Marshall D'Avray Hall for about an hour.

"Within about five minutes of the first person fainting, two other members in the class also got very light-headed in their seats and passed out," said Carolyn Fleming, a kinesiology student who was in the affected classroom. "Because three students went down in such a short period of time, we called emergency services. After that, a couple other students passed out, but I do believe one passed out because of an anxiety attack."

The building was evacuated shortly after 10 a.m.

One student fainted after she exited the building and was taken to hospital by ambulance.

The remaining students from the third-floor classroom were quarantined in the Aitken University Centre next to Marshall D'Avray Hall.

Emergency crews wearing respirators did an initial search of the building, but the regional Hazard Material Unit was called to the scene by about 10:30 a.m.

"The HAZMAT unit (was) brought in so we could have more equipment and monitoring units for testing inside the building," said Bob Martin, assistant deputy chief of the Fredericton Fire Department. "UNB's physical engineers (were) on scene and we looked at the building plans ... We also checked all the Material Safety Data sheets for the building, but there are absolutely no chemicals in that building that would give reason for this."

Most students in Marshall D'Avray Hall, which is an education and kinesiology building, were unaware of the illness on the third floor.



new topics

top topics
 
2

log in

join