It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF: Sarah Palin supported EXTREMIST GROUP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Video of Sarah Palin sending her support to the Alaskan Independence Party(AIP). Founded by Joe Vogler who was killed buying Plastic explosives, he is on resord as saying,

I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions. and The fires of hell are glaciers compared to my hate for the American government.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by setfree

Just goes to show that people who live in glass houses shouldn't.... you know what. Further proof of the unbridled hypocrisy of Mc Cain and the Republicans. McCain criticized Obama for being a celebrity, but what is Palin to his ticket but mere celebrity. She has no intellectual assets to bring to his campaign. The McCain campaign, as with most Republican campaigns in the recent past, has more to do with strategy than on substance. A sure sign of intellectual bankruptcy. The emperor has no clothes.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hmmm. The Alaska Division of Elections has stated that Palin was never registered as a member of the AIP, and apparently have documentation of this. It is undisputed that her husband was a member for several years, and it looks like she may have attended conventions/meetings for the party. This certainly has the potential to be troublesome for the McCain/Palin ticket. I'll be interested to hear what her supporters on ATS have to say about it.

-awaiting further information-

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Oh no an EXTREMIST GROUP. Perhaps she is a RADICAL?

What's with the ALL-CAPS meme of 'extremist group'? I've been noticing that angle spiking the last few days.

Ah, never mind. Whatever.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sadly, it's not going to get any traction.

Right wing extremists get a free pass, even when their anti-American rhetoric makes anything Rev. Wright said look like the National Anthem

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Woot. This is why I say my vote will be for Palin and NOT McCain. I trust her with keeping government out of my life and pulling back its tentacles far more than McCain.

I want the fed dissolved in one fell swoop. Oh, happy day.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

You are voting for her because she hates the US Government more than Obama? Is that right? Now it's Obama was only 8 when Ayers was blowing things up! Shoot, he didn't even have any idea who he was before he met him, and as your lady says, he's palin (sic) around with guys who want to hurt our country. Hmm. Succession sounds like it may hurt the country and the admitted stated fact that she agrees with the principles of the church sounds like perhaps it is HER that is "palin" around with terrorists.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Fairly old news, and yes the MSM has hardly mentioned it.

nothing to see here folks, move along quietly now, the exit is on your right, there you go....

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yep, she hates her country so much that she supports her own son going to war for this country. Seriously, give me a break.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by David9176]

new topics

top topics

join