It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is a false flag nuclear attack, could this be how it's done?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I keep hearing people say there may be a false flag nuclear attack on the US mainland soon. I couldn't figure out how this could be pulled off. Today the answer came to me.

If Russia is holding military exercises starting today and all ready people are saying they may or may not have nuclear weapons on the planes they are using (I don't really think they do) but that info is being spread around. What better way to accomplish this than to say Russia had a missle that was defective, It hit (fill in the blank)

This may or may not be how it happens but if I can think of it surely the (insert sarcasm here) geniuses running the country can think of it too.

If they truly were insane and wanted to do this they have a way. Kinda scary.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I've been wondering about this one, too. I do not see Cheney willingly giving up his power and that of the neocons....I envisioned a conflict such as Iran versus Israel (US) "going nuclear".....

However, a false flag attack could well be done. I imagine that we would attack Baltimore from what we would claim was a Russian Sub or a Russian-Iranian collaborative effort.....this would give us the "right" to respond in kind.

For many years I lived near the MD/PA border. "Project Genesis"- to assist the "survivors of a nuclear or chemical" attack was planned years ago. Frederick Maryland Fairgrounds would "house" the survivors from Baltimore and DC who would someone make it up routes 70 and 270 to Frederick. Overflow survivors would go go Gettysburg where they would be "housed" on the Battlefield. RTE 15 would be purely for the use of the military.....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I doubt the Russians would be the scapegoat for a nuke attack. It would lead to all out nuke war. It would have to blamed on a terriost organization,, one who would not immediatly accept responsiblity.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
I doubt the Russians would be the scapegoat for a nuke attack. It would lead to all out nuke war. It would have to blamed on a terriost organization,, one who would not immediatly accept responsiblity.

Not necessarily. If the PTB went on television and said it was a mistake they didn't intentionally bomb us, it was an equipment failure that resulted in tragedy.

Oh by the way we are now under martial law and curfews.

It isn't out of the realm of possibility.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
No conspiracy, fact...something like this will happen and martial law will be proclaimed to head off financial ruin in the US. Not sure if it will be nuclear or not, but it will be bad enough to inact the martial law clause and keep those thousand points of light glowing strong.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Perhaps it could be a nuke from "Osama's navy"...Recall that one a few years ago? Yes, it could be a rogue nuke- we would be able to identify it eventually but in the heat of the moment, I believe we would be yammering for a scapegoat.

I just don't see Bush (Cheney) bowing out...

The US populace would be ENRAGED (and terrified) if an east coast city were suddenly "taken out" by a nuke. If it were a false flag attack, which Cheney has probably already considered, a city like Baltimore would be the ideal pick. Economy already in disarray....winds from the West....

top topics

join