It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more racism from my local news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
while watching fox4 news at noon on october 6th, a story about a doll in stores with a "hateful message" came on. it was about a fisher price doll that was saying "islam is the light". um... where is the hateful message? just more GOP false flag propaganda before the election.

i did a post a month ago about KCTV5 news at noon who was placed a "agressive africanized bee" story right after a segment on obama. that post was almost immediatly closed.

it seems the richard cheney regime is going to pull out all the stops for this election my friends. yes i said richard cheney. not george bush. george bush can't eat a pretzel without the secret service near to help him chew it. he's just a coc aine addicted string puppet.

richard cheney has run the show since the beggining of the nixon administration. who has his home blured on google earth? you can look at area 51 pretty easy, but try and look at richard cheney's house. kind of hard to make things out. i've seen richard cheney's false flag ops with great detail under the first bush administration and by the way, i have no proof of this but 9/11 looks exactly like some of the crap he pulled in the mid 80's&early 90's

just thought you all should know before we're all homeless and in the soup lines.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skrowcam

and now the news says obama associates with terrorists.

the flood gates have opened!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

not only that, fox news reporters referred to the doll as "Potty mouth doll", did you catch that? . that s just a bit ridiculous

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
ISLAM and I mean ALL ISLAM is a religion of hate. If you believe otherwise I suggest reading the Koran and the Islamic commentaries accepted by all the leading Suni and Shiite scholars. Not a word of kindness in there towards anyone who is not a believer. Any attempt to Islamisize our nation must be met with swift action. Those guilty at Fischer Price should be punished immediately.

Look at what is going on in our country and wake up people. Start with the state of Michigan, and look at the string of recent crimes like the food stamp fraud recently. The money was going straight to Hammas. A terrorist plotter who called himself "The one man jihad" is captured with Ak47's ammo, explosive, night vision equipment and released after two weeks with NO Charges! Now we are going to have a white hating Muslim in office (or at least a white hating Muslim sympathizer), and you say this is NOT hate!!! Maybe Cheney is responsible for all this (not suprising considering the White House love of CAIR and the Arab Anti Defamation League, both serious supporters of terrorism and anti American hate), but then again Cheney is not running for office, Al-Barak Hussein Obamma IS!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Don't listen to them. Sorry for the one liner.

top topics

join