It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens: the gods and angels of the ancients

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
what about these theories:

aliens---- what the ancients called angels or gods.

aliens---- the first gods to occupy the earth. they made humans and lived on earth with them for forever. the ancient religions were just theories the ancients made on why the 'aliens' made them.

aliens---- human fetuses. aliens need us to survive. the first aliens wre an unknown race. they found humans and took there offspring. then they made a new race of aliens which, to keep themselves alive, do the same thing. this is why alll these abduction stories have experiments on the lower parts of the human... they are stealing reprodutive cells!

I dont particularly believe this but i want to know what you guys- or girls-think about it and some sites.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by iesus_freak]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iesus_freak

Hello JF. I really like this subject matter, & have for a long time. You might say that I have a vested interest in it of sorts.

Here are some beginning references of mine:

Genesis 4:16-17
And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch...

Some generations later, Noah came along. This was indeed a VERY serious time for God. Genesis, Chapter 6 is paramount as to exactly what was occurring between the "sons of God...& the daughters of men."
***Genesis 6:2
That the son of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

***Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

***Genesis 6:6
And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Now, that being said, I dare say any comment can follow.

Those are just the beginning of texts at hand. There are others which stem from Indian Traditions. Anyone who is familiar with those texts please feel free to comment. However, the list goes on.

As for religions, people must understand also, at such ancient times, writing was not established. Much was verbal knowledge. Symbols became the universal means of communication. Symbols could be placed on any physical surface that could contain them. They could also be spoken/implied upon the mind, taken into the air by a man's arm movement, a handshake, movement of one's head or eyes, and even the movement of a man's foot in the sand or dirt. Anything that was "written," was probably etched into stone or clay, in the form of symbols. As time gave way to necessity, technology developed the means of preserving that which was important in respect to religion, philosophies, etc.

At this juncture I will stop & allow others to proceed. However, I have some other critical issues that need addressing.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

Yes it is not only the bible that speaks of Giants:
Josephus spoke of them and other historians. Please do list more on your sources though and i will test them... you must prove they are reliable.

Any way all these cultures have the same ideas but with different names for them.

join