It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The human race will never be ready to meet extra terrestrials unless we are unified"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I also posted this topic in the "New World Order Section" of the website under the title "is a one world governent really that bad??" Im posting it here also due to the fact that i feel that it comes under the "aliens and ufo" heading also. Apologies if it breaks posting etiquette or violates terms and conditions.This is my 2nd post ever. Please feel free to remove it if it is incorrectly placed. Cheers

Long time Lurker, first time poster. I have read a plethora of NWO conspiracy theory’s on this site all negatively depicting a secret plot to unite the countries of the world under one government as part of an evil agenda by a secret Illuminati . But honestly, ask yourself would it really be that bad???. A bold statement indeed! but hear me out… I am well aware that “absolute power corrupts absolutely”, Stalin/Hitler/Mussolini/ Kim Jong Il and even Bush.are examples of this depending on your own views and opinions of these regimes. But has anyone ever thought of a positive side to a one world government???…

I have read millions of ufo stories, sightings, etc. They are still however a mystery to the mass population of this planet. Has anyone ever thought that maybe they do not wish to make their presence officially known due their observance of an extremely volatile human race??. Sightings have been occurring throughout time; therefore ET will have seen first hand how deadly the human race can be. They will have seen world wars, racism, bigotry and prejudice by man on each other and may feel a little uncomfortable/ nervous about making there presence officially known. In my opinion we as a planet are not ready to meet extra intelligent life. There needs to be a sense of discipline before we are ready to meet with ET. In my opinion ET feels that their presence may lead to the human racing destroying eachother!! If a ufo landed tomorrow in lets say Russia for example, in full view of the worlds media, America would be the most paranoid country on the planet which will again stir up bad feelings which could lead to all out war. The same goes with every other country in the world. ET I feel is well aware of this and must expose themselves to a spokesperson, an “interstellar ambassador” for plant earth if you will. The human race needs to move forward together. This secret Illumaniti, im sure are well aware of this, they are in power for a reason

. I live in Ireland We overwhelmingly voted no to the Lisbon Treaty ( an outcome many other European countries would have loved to do) this landslide “No vote” came about in my opinion , as the majority of the population, firstly, didn’t understand what it may mean in the long term for the country as the bill was very vague . The outcome for the country’s future was unknown and many felt that a president of Europe would take away certain civil liberties and could have a negative effect on the economy, Its Human nature, people feared what they didn’t know, and how could we know ??, there was no concrete agenda of the European president described to the country. We feared what was unknown the same way as many humans fear what they don’t know. People don’t know what ufos are doing, what their agenda is, therefore will always be very weary of them. Ufo’s in their superior intelligence im sure, are well aware of this and need some sort of assurance that we will accept them peacefully, an assurance maybe that can be achieved with a one world government??.

A one world government im sure, is not that black and white, who knows what it may mean??? a world council with every country represented???, but what about the countries under occupation and those not recognised as countries?? This will lead to tension. I stress again, the human race is not ready for ET. Sightings will continue and Governments will continue to lie. Maybe a one world government might bring us closer together and a step closer to the truth!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Its a good idea, but a one world government isn't going to be possible unless every country can put all their differences aside. Which isn't going to happen, all the big powers atm are trying to outdo each other all the time.

And posting the same thread twice in two different places probably isn't going to be liked too much by the mods...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I agree with your theory that ET does not want to make contact with a planet full of unstable, warring nations. It would be unhealthy for us and them.

I also think a single governing body overseeing the planet is a good idea. We, as a race, won't evolve into space and join other intelligent races if we do not unite and share our beliefs, resources and goals. Unfortunately a few things are currently stumping our evolution e.g greed over resources, primal instincts that make us want to kill one another, religion...until we become intelligent enough as a race to see past these differences, then we are going to be stuck at this 'stage'.

The typical NWO-style government model is not the sort of ruling body I would like to see running the show, mind you! From what I have read, this type of government would be born out of corruption and greed, rather than an honest commitment to the human race.

But sometimes I think, perhaps the few people who are theorised to 'run the show' maybe know a whole lot more than we do...in other words, those that are pushing for an NWO are aware of a greater agenda, and are doing it, infact, for our own good!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think we shouldn't "put our differences aside." I think we should keep all of our differences and just learn to mix/blend and all be free. It should be a republic and NOT a democracy, where sadly 51% rule the other 49%.....

Everyone should be left alone as long as they don''t harm others. The policy of the American government is to leave its citizens free, neither restraining them nor aiding them in their pursuits. This should be used at a global level. And used correctly, not so paternalistically as our gov't does.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The problem that I have with the whole idea of a "one world government" is that it is an open invitation for a dictator. Honestly, the idea on the surface is not that bad, but when you actually analyze it....it's real bad.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
We have over 6 billion people on the planet.

We have more cultures than I can count.

How could the human race every put their differences aside and abide by one set of rules?

top topics

join