It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida: US economic crisis equals Muslim victory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Al-Qaida: US economic crisis equals Muslim victory

news.yahoo.com

CAIRO, Egypt - An American member of al-Qaida pointed to economic troubles in the United States as proof that "the enemies of Islam" face defeat, in an English-language video released Saturday.
ADVERTISEMENT

In a half hour video message, California-native Adam Gadahn urged Pakistanis to unite against their government and U.S. forces, and taunted Americans over their economic crisis, relating it to their military interventions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I looked for this article and didn't see it, I'm surprised that it hasn't already been posted.

Well anyway, from a conspiracy stand point and all this talk about Oct 7th, I think this is a perfect set up for a false-flag attack. Then they can point to how the Al-Qaida mentioned how vulnerable the US was because of it's economy and they decided to try and put the final nail in the coffin by setting off some bio weapon or nuke.

I mean, it's what I'd do...Kick the opponent when he's down to finish the job.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Reddupo]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Nah, I'd be more inclined to believe they won when the Americans started fearing the next attack.

That is the point of terrorism... to make the target audience afraid.

Most terrorists only make their victims afraid for a short while... but these guys, man oh man, the US is so paranoid of them, they even started their own warning meter chart to be shown to everyone on a daily basis.

Now THAT is accomplishing their objective.

The Financial crisis? That was completely the US's own doing to themselves.

But the state of fear and revoked rights... that's exactly what the terrorists were aiming for.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I wouldn’t call it an accomplishment, more a reinforcing of the ignorance us western folk endure.

Alqaeda has been rammed down our throat as if they are a threat worse than the NAZI's, yet... even 911 is questionable.

As for Iraq?

Any man with a butane tank can become the latest alqaeda suicide bomber.

America has played this out in amazing fashion, making alqaeda household name. its lies, pure and simple.

The economic crash is obvious of one thing.

American greed in its highest forms of government.

It also shows their true patriotism.

They care not how badly the economy falls because of their sins, because the people are the ones who will pay the tab and suffer!

There's 2 avenues here,

If this is genuine alqaeda saying this, then it does nothing but blunt their strength and feriociousness. Because this economic downturn, although assisted by Iraq is mainly a banker/government action.

If this is a government ploy at making the people scared of Alqaeda, its a pretty crappy attempt. Are the government using whats hurting the public 'today', to rally them against the governments 'percieved enemy' ?
''Alqaeda's telling you, you deserve your suffering, see they are the enemy ''

Who really knows?. im just sick of this BS.

top topics

join