It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Transition to the NAU, questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hi,

To what extent will the North American Union displace or replace the US federal and even state governments?

Will the US cede soverinty to the NAU?

Will our constitutional freedoms go away?

Why aren't Canadians raising hell about this?

What kind of government will the NAU assume (eg. corporate dictatorship)?

Which shadow government is in charge of transitioning us to NAU (Illuminati, Bilderbergs, CFR, Trilateral Commission)?

What is the follow-on plan to transition us from the NAU to the New World Order (One World Governance)?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm not the best one to answer your questions. However, I can tell you that if you look around, there are plenty of threads on here that have canadian sources where they ARE mad as hell. Just a heads up

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kyanther

We are mad as hell here in Canada. At least those of us who have heard about the NAU! I have tried to alert my fellow mates in Canada, but it appears everyone in this world are in a trance. Just vote party lines, and rely on our polititians to lead us into the abyss is what most people (here anyway) do.

Insanity is defined as doing the same things and expecting different results. I believe we are all insane to follow this because we worry about what will happen to us and our families if we speak up. Well I guess those of us that do question things are due for re-education

Any way as for your post, I have sent numerous emails, phone calls, visits to our local MP (memeber of Parliament) offices regarding the SPP and they all but ignore it or send generic letters stating that it is good for us and will make us more secure and prosper. Yeah Right!!!

I also have sent letters to editors of papers that actually made it in some, but got no responses worth debating! It's like building 7. Just ignore it and it will go away! Well people the only thing going away is our security and prosperity. The elites will not go down without us banning together and putting together a new peace movement!

I too have a dream... A dream of a world without war, weopons, and bankers (elitists) However, we seem to be doomed to continue this loop that we are in because we truly are sheeple (at least most of us). I for 1 want out of this video/board game. I am tired of being sold a bill of tainted goods.

How about you?

join