It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I listened to him and can't help but feel disgusted.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
JJ: I know that's what christianity is supposed to be, but I've found it hard to find a church that actually follows the teachings of Christ over the teachings of Saul/Paul...this is a debate for another thread...haha, oh well...another time maybe.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by REASON
My friend said that when he gets married he will find a girl, but if he doesn't find a girl he will probably marry his first cousin!!!

His mom's sister's child.....his first cousin.....!!!!!

It is almost like incest......

that's not "like incest." that IS incest.

and no, it's not a religion sent by the "devil." it's just another false way of thinking. just like christianity and all religions.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by REASON

He said that if you used the bathroom or even passed gas then you would have to do this all over again before he prayed again.

Feck me ! - I'd be at it all day - especially after a vindaloo

Originally posted by John Nada
I knew a guy in school when I was a kid who wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, and he thought that if he hid under a table when he drunk alcohol God/Allah/whatever wouldn't see him. True story.

I believe that Muslims are supposed to fast during sunlight hours on Ramadan. I knew one who would hide in the cupboard under the stairs and stuff himself, reckoning that if he couldn't see the sunlight, it didn't count.

<< 1   >>

join