It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Vulcan be seen Aagain Soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I found this whilst researching another subject so i thought you may be interested in it.
it is pretty dry reading but there is some gems within.
he relates the changing in ice ages to the proximity of Vulcan. if his theory is correct we should be able to see Vulcan very soon.

for whatever it is worth here it is:

The change from Ice to warm age took only a decade (or less?).64 See Figure 7A. This must have proven nearly as disastrous for humans as for the megafauna that were driven to extinction. Accompanying reversals of the Earth's magnetic field (or some components) when Vulcan is near aphelion could also cause local penetration of high-energy ions from the Van Allen belts. These would cause biological mutations, producing new strains of bacteria and virus along with their attendant plagues. Comet strikes when Vulcan is near aphelion embodied affects similar to combined chemical, nuclear and biological warfare. Figure 8A, a medieval painting depicting the comets, the rain of fire and blood and disease/mutations indicate the expected consequences.65
www.barry.warmkessel.com...

according to his theory, this painting of mutated animals, blood rain, earthquakes, blood rain, and "stars" that mutilate cattle (left side of painting). diseases.

Well we are seeing all these things within our generation:

mutated animals:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

mutilated cattle falling from sky:

blood rain:

earthquakes:

Melting polar caps:

So is Vulcan right around the corner?

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Vulcan?

Is this another name for Nibiru/Planet X?

Sorry, first I have ever heard of the name in relation to a space object, aside from Star Trek!

It is interesting that the old times would describe "stars that mutilate cattle". To an old-timer, a UFO could appear as a star, or series of stars, and they wouldn't know any better.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I didn't think about the nibiru connection.
interesting idea though definetely something to consider.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Flag & Star for an intresting link. A nice sunday afternoon read.

Btw. Your signature !!! Not really a fan of it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benarius
Btw. Your signature !!! Not really a fan of it.

i just figured out how to install it and...i didn't account for the nerdness factor.

i think i'll undo it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Vulcan? Isn't that from Star Trek? What does a fictional planet have to do with the real world?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zephyrs
Vulcan? Isn't that from Star Trek? What does a fictional planet have to do with the real world?
Could it be that Star Trek copied the name from actual events?

www.nineplanets.org...

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Fathom]

top topics

join