It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does David Icke say about reptillions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have an interesting story. I didn't even know what reptillions are at one time in my life but at one time in my life, about, like in 2006, I kept on saying the word reptillions. I thought it sounded neat. The word just had a nice slip of my tongue. At that time I was never exposed to David Icke or any other of these Reptillion theories, at that time in my life I wasn't even reading threads on ATS... so I have no idea how I would have known about reptillions or anything of the like.

Does David Icke think that reptillions are all powerful and can infect our conscious mind? I think he might have some ideas that I had at that particular time in my life. What exactly did he say?

Is my story unique? Are there other people whom before they heard of reptillions have said it before? I just find this fascinating that someone has talked about this subject and gotten notorious fame. I just thought I was crazy... maybe I wasn't as crazy as I thought I was.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Icke's reptilian go to guy for anything and everything reptilian is named Credo Mutwa.
Do a search and be prepared to freak yourself out.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
YES!!!!!! before i ever read a thread on reptillians beong real beings i used the word more than the average bear, and would say things like "i don't trust that guy! and he looks like a dame lizard hybrid or something! i was always half-joking, and i figured if certain people resembeled a reptile to me then it was likely a result of too many hallucinagins in the 90's!

seriously, sounds funny, but it's true. i can cite several people in power i have called a reptile or lizard or beast LONG before i thought it was an actual possibility! gimme a break on the spelling please...it underlines my words in red when i get it wrong, but on words like resembaled, hallucinagins no matter how many different ways i try it is still wrong/ horrible i know but it doesn't delflect from my point.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
In the 80's, people were watching V and the word "reptilian" has been floating around before that even, I'm sure.

top topics

join