It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Precarious Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
perhaps , the word is not just being pushed on you, but in an area. then when u ask someone, they say oh u notice it more because u just learned it.

why do that? to see if u ask the question

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
... Also a lot of times I'll be thinking of something, and then someone else around me will say exactly what I'm thinking...

That's what I'm talking about: I don't believe it can be just a coincidence when people are talking about what you're thinking, or have just recently thought. It could be some kind of subliminal messaging maybe?

Also, I didn't really get what you meant, NuTroll, could you maybe elaborate on it a bit?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
well why push a word on an area?

signals for agents, or artificial synchronity (mispelled probably). or subliminal advertisment.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Let's test this.

I have used a word to describe a person who is goofy or ridiculous. It's "knucklehead". I didn't make this word up, I just use it. It shouldn't come up frequently in general conversation right? Since I started using this word (a few years ago) I have heard it more and more.
Since I have said it (or typed it) here. Let me know if it comes up in anything you hear on tv, radio, or movies.
It shouldn't...but I bet it does. Knucklehead.
Makes me laugh each time I say it. Tell me how and where you encounter the word.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Syncs regularly happen in my life. It happens to everyone and it happened to me all my life but one day a psychadelic/spiritual experience during meditation let me notice it as it was happening. This happened a couple of months ago.

The theory I gained from the experience is that the reality you perceive is like a reflection of your mind. I have syncs all the times with my buddies, and they became more profound the more spiritual I got. The syncs I experience are way beyond just words. For example:

Me and this one freind I have, we always sign on at the same exact time. We are always amazed how accurate this is. Last nite, we signed on at the same time, and our first message to each other were the same, exactly!

Another example is that, one day I was speaking of one topic, and the next day I start to notice all the things that are occuring that have to do with the topic. Like others having conversations of the same exact topic I was speaking of yesterday.

Other times things happen at the PERFECT moment. Its like, just what I needed at this very moment.

Everything I experience is directly related to everything in my mind. It doesn't matter how long it takes to manifest the coincidence. This thread is one of these "syncs". It just took longer to manifest but more and more people are starting to notice it.

More and more people are starting to notice how much their EVERY THOUGHT has an effect on their reality.

The law of vibration and attraction really fits into this. Everything is vibrating energy. So, your thoughts, emotions, and everything you experience as reality, including the air we breathe are energy which vibrates. However you are vibrating, the frequency your energy is vibrating will determine what you attract and what you experience.

If you still don't get what I am saying, dont worry you will one day. Think of the body as a transmitter of some sort. Whatever frequency of energy you are operating on, you are to receive the same frequencies. Its like a radio. You turn your radio to receive frequencies from 96.5 and you receive the frequencies for 96.5. I dunno how much more I can explain it but I will stop for now to reduce confusion if there is any. LOL.

You might not get this at first, but search google on the Law of Vibration and Attraction.

Many times you will notice how in sync your emotions are with others. Moods, and emotions are contagious, IF you want them to be. Most people don't notice or arent aware so if they haven't become aware of it, they can't control it
yet.

During that profound meditation I had mention earlier, I became so aware that I became aware of the poeple upstairs in my apartment building. I could hear their conversations, but I didn't listen to the content of what they were saying. I was aware of their movements also. I heard them and I felt them, but I didn't try comprehend the content of their interaction/conversation, I was just aware. I started to think about my life, I noticed how I felt thinking about it, and then, I noticed the range of emotions I was experiencing. At first the feelings of the emotions were subtle, but then as I payed attention to it more, it became more aware of my feelings. Then I discovered that my feelings were in sync with the feelings of the people who were talking upstairs. I was thinking different things, but my emotions were in sync with theirs. The content was different but I vibrated like they did. When I thought of something that was unpleasant, they were speaking of something unpleasant, yet different in content. But basically the same thing in vibrational terms. THen I realized how I thought and which vibrations I operate on could affect the people upstairs. So I tested this a little bit and started playing with my own vibrations and emotions, and thoughts. Surprisingly, the people upstairs were in sync with my own vibrations! It felt like I was controlling their emotions by controlling and experiencing my own. I felt obligated to make them feel good so I started thinking warm, uplifting, and positive thoughts and before I knew it, they were operating on those same energies too.

That was when I realized how syncs take place in my reality.

I think, this thread is a sync. Everyone has been noticing syncs more and more, and now, someone talks about it, and we are all in sync.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I just had an episode the other night... There's this old navy commercial where it has that song "do the hustle" or whatever its called in it. So i was walking in from outside and i had that song on my mind so i say to my brother out loud who was on the couch with his friend watching tv but he was on one of the music channels on digital cable, so im like "do the hustle" out loud to him laughing and he changes the channel and that commercial comes on with the same exact part where they say "do the hustle" and i was kind of astonished and was like "see thats what i'm talking about!"

I like noticing these things, and the fact that i've enlightened my younger brother to these powers and ways to think that there's much more to life than you think and you really do have super powers. he just turned 18 and he's so mentally exercised and so much smarted because of it. He knows how to open his mind and i'm very proud of him for that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join